6

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

            𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 played softly through my headphones as I rode with Azariyah, Judas, and Pooter

𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 played softly through my headphones as I rode with Azariyah, Judas, and Pooter. The group was doing something today and Moni wanted me to come and of course Azariyah was my ride because well he stayed the whole morning up until they planned going to the mall.

What he was doing? you might ask, choppin it up with my mom and those two were just like the best of friends. It was annoying really cute, but annoying.

I felt a tap on my arm already knowing it was Pooter cause we got stuck in the back together. I think I favor Pooter, he just don't give a fuck at all and he's not to mean or too nice. He really a goofy ass nigga.

"You went to jail forreal?" He asked seriously causing both of us to laugh.

"Yes, I was in there with Moni. When she did them lil two months on her drug charge."

"I said Wowwww."

"You been in jail?" I asked him.

"Hell yea, on gun charges but the Freeman's got a good ass lawyer. I could've been fightin niggas in the showers right now cause my hands a lil slippery if it wasn't for them." It took me a second before it clicked and I laughed at him.

"I'm serious!"

"No, you're terrible." I shook my head laughing catching Azariyah's mug in the mirror.

"So what you went fa?"

"You sure y'all ain't already look it up when y'all was diggin into my brother?" I asked eyeing them.

"They wanted too cause they some stalkers, I said no let's hear it from her."

"Preciate it, I went for aggravated assault, assault and battery, both with deadly weapons and disorderly conduct. They tried to charge me for arson and domestic violence, but they actually let me
explain what was going on and I just got a year in jail, but I only did six months." I told him casually,
I was learning to accept it nowadays.

"Gaaahhh damn! I was not expecting that." Pooter said letting his eyes get big. "What the deadly weapon was?"

"A Uzi and knife. I was on demon time, but I'm not that person anymore like I previously stated it." I replied watching the mall come into view.

"Hell nah, aye big brah let me out this bitch!" He hit Azariyah's arm making me laugh again.

"Chill, I ain't even on that shit." After I said that he paused and it looked like a light went off in his head.

"Youa beat this bitch ass for me best friend?" I gave him that nigga what type of look while the other two laughed.

"Huh?"

"Des can't fight, Hazel slight scary, and Moni too rough."

"So what make her different than Moni if she went to jail for that shit?" Judas asked as we all got out the car.