32

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Within me and it's always opposite of some sort of cookie cutter bullshit

.....Within me and it's always opposite of some sort of cookie cutter bullshit. Why can't this be easy for me like in white people movies. I promise I'm not that dumb, I won't miss the signs.

I got my whole bloodline after me essentially because of the mistakes and decisions they made and now they're upset because I for one don't have the energy to try to take of the world, but somehow I have to find the energy to save it.

And that energy is supposed to be within me?

𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥

𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻

𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒, 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾-

"Whatchu thinkin bout ma?" Aza questioned snapping back to reality and out of my head.

"Mhm? Nothing really." I replied, I hadn't detailed to him that my voices were back. At least some of them.

My reasoning for that was because they didn't appear of out anger or anguish. They actually popped up during a meditation while trying to figure out what to do about everything going on, so I'm wondering if these voices are here for a reason and maybe that'll help me out in the long run.

The voices, where are these voices coming from?

"Well Aza, usually a psychiatrist or psychologist will diagnosis a patient with schizophrenia if they 'hear' voices right or at least deem it a symptom before the full diagnostic?"

"Yeah why? Wassup?"

"What if it's a cover up in my case because I didn't know how to handle it? Maybe my voices were never bad, but growing up my grandma used to say I was crazy and needed medicine. What if that's because the voices mean something, what if they mean everything?" I got up and went to where I had set Orchid down.

Azariyah stayed quiet and just watched and listened as I began making these connections because of the connections that were made and what he already had access to as far as him talking to Nyne. He probably knows where I'm going with this.

"What if the voices are actual people communicating to me? Like how you communicate to Nyne? The only reason why it's different it because I haven't developed the strength to see their spirits actively. The voices are not necessarily in my head, but feel like they are because I can't see whose hidden behind them. They've stopped controlling me because I've started to advance I'm just not quite there yet, but I need to be if we want to win and send those spirits back to the damn after life." I spoke whilst flipping through the old pages.