18

I'll let y'all know when option a or b is happening 🙈

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"So how have you been?!" Ginger asked all smiley as we sat in her room doing yoga, she had convinced me to come over so we could bond and have our first day of online school together

"So how have you been?!" Ginger asked all smiley as we sat in her room doing yoga, she had convinced me to come over so we could bond and have our first day of online school together. "Be honest!"

Ginger is a biracial red head, when we met I thought she was just white but under clear light and a sober mind it was obvious she was lightskin or possibly mixed with Black especially because of her curl pattern. She confirmed it in one of our conversations, because her lingo was giving New York and joke about how she sounds like Rico.

"I've been trying," I told her truthfully. "I'm not the happiest, but at least I'm still here right?" I let out a light chuckle. "How are you?"

"I ain't gone lie, I'm still depressed as fuck, but I'm
tryna slow down with the drugs. It's harder than people who don't go through it think."

"Exactly, they think whatever they tell us means. We just gone up and stop immediately like bro the bottles be talking to me." I said and we busted out laughing.

"It's not funny, but it's funny." She covered her face.

"It's better to own it than live in denial. We'd probably be a lot worse if you think about it."

"I had to tell my boyfriend, like it's not for fun. The shit just helps, it's nice to feel like the person I want to be, but can't be."

"See you get it, at least someone does."

"Anyways any romance? Someone new?" She winked and I couldn't help but start smiling uncontrollably thinking about Azariyah.

"Ouu there is! Details or it's not happening!"

"His name is Azariyah," I showed her a video of him and I. "We not official, but we in a mutual phase of only messing with each other."

"Girl I know you see the way he take to you, y'all together in his mind."

"Oh hush, he look at me like a guy does." I rolled my eyes tryna stop my blush.

"Mhm. Y'all gone be married in like five years you'll see."

"If he even decide to stick around, I'm trying so hard to get right and not disappoint him but it's so hard, I was doing well." I got quiet thinking about last night.

". . . You relapsed?" She frowned.

"It was bad G, like real bad." I rubbed my temples.

"It's okay Sev, progress is progress. I'm proud of you for even trying. You also have to remember this was your first time trying to come up off the drugs so it makes sense why it was intense for you. Did you open up to him about any of this?"