24

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"It's A Boy!" Someone shouted

"No it's a girl!" Another said.

"Nigga it's both! Dummies!" Pooter yelled.

"Twins?!" Hazel looked at me in disbelief and I nodded.

"Twins!" I smiled knowing I was right.

"Congratulations!" Everyone screamed to Hazel while I hugged her because she started crying out of shock and happiness,

"It's a blessing Hazel trust me," I told her and she nodded hesitantly.

"Alright alright settle down, let's see if anyone won the bet," A man, I think her dad spoke.

"Hurry up pops!" Judas yelled when it took him longer than five seconds. That confirms it for me.

"Shut up negro, knowin damn well you ain't even win." He said pulling through the results before stopping.

"Sevyen?" He called out and I grinned.

"That's me!" I cheered.

"You the only one who guessed twins and you were right about the genders. You just won $850 off Hazel babies." He handed me the cash and hit my lil dance.

"Bitches come back and start winnin everything, I want a redo!" Pooter ran to me and I ran away, I guess the kids here were entertained by us cause they surely did join in on us running.

They don't even know where we going, but they just enjoying life.

Everyone in the backyard seemed to be amused by us as well cause I heard them laughing and pointing to either me and Pooter or their kid.

"Tag you it!" I hit his arm when I crossed him up.

"Pooter is it!" A lil girl yelled and the kids ran screaming with laughter

"Ah hell y'all just turned this into a war!" Pooter stopped and looked at all of us. I looked at him and hid my money in my bra, so I could run properly cause I know this nigga plottin.

I caught my breath and I felt eyes on me from different directions. A gaze From Azariyah and then from. . .Wes who was sat by Derek. I waved at him and he did so back with a small smile.

"Aye," I whispered to the kids and we huddled around while Pooter was being distracted by Hazel.

"We gone hide and then jump him." I told them and they all followed me quickly and quietly to the bouncy house and we spread out.

"Aye! Where they went?" We heard him yell out asking and nobody answered instead just laughed "Who the hell I'm suppose to tag? Casper?!"

"Better get to seekin," I think the same grandma from earlier spoke laughing.