11

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Trigger warning ⚠️

"Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? Well, that's alright because I love the way you lie

"Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? Well, that's alright because I love the way you lie." Sevyen sung while moving around my room just touchin shit.

"Sev sit down shorty, you making me nervous all this damn moving." I watched bounce from corner to corner.

"I like your room, it has cool things." She giggled touching the fake plant.

"C'mere." I glared at her cause she a lil too happy now and she shuffled over to me.

"Hi." She smiled and I looked in her eyes.

"Sevyen." I said getting serious and her smile quickly turned into a frown like a puppy in trouble.

"What? What I do?" She immediately stuffed her hands in her hoodie pocket.

"What drugs did you take?" I looked at her pupils.

"I just smoked a lil weed," She muttered.

"And?"

"Just that," she replied quickly looking away. "I'm serious." She said still looking away.

"Don't lie to me. I'm the last person you gotta lie too." I sat her down next to me gently.

"I took a few pills what's the big deal?"

"Sevyen I don't like that shit, you needa stop like forreal shorty. What's going on that you feel like drugs gone help?" I wondered.

"We're not doing this again, the last time we got down this road. We fought like two days after." She shook her head and I saw her high coming down.

"I said I apologized for that ma, I know how you get down. If you gone hold on to little and old shit like that, what you gone do when it's time to hold on to the big shit?" I asked her and she sighed.

"I think it's time you open up." She flipped it on me. "I mean like you know my brother died, I gotta go to therapy, I'm a fucking addict and I just know that you're Azariyah, a man whose messing with spirits." She ranted out.

"Damn, tell me how you really feel," I commented and she side eyed me.

"I don't mess with spirits, I communicate with them. My family's bloodline serves the Lwas and I have to as well to ensure that every deal that has been made will stand still. They go easier on me because, I'm not scared and at the end of the day I ain't never asked for nothin personal, just shit for family, the gang, my brothers. Never for me."

"That's what your tattoo means?"

"Yeah, you the only one whose never been scared of it. Why's that?" I wondered