13

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"Here's a .45, you loa-" Judas started to show me how to load the clip, but I took it and handled all that before he could say anything else.

"Never mind then."

"Did you forget who my brother was?" I raised an eyebrow, putting the gun on safety. If there was one thing Nyne loved that's guns and he loved teaching me how to shoot.

"You right lil bit." He nodded.

We were staking out the house right now and I was out my sad phase, for now at least and I was mad. I I'm so tired of being hurt and used. It was really the nerve of these niggas for me.

I looked at Azariyah and he seemed deep in thought while putting the silencers on every gun. I recently learned that he likes his up close "jobs" to be silent. I found that to be cool because most niggas would start shooting just to feel hard at how the gun sounds, but not him.

"Get out my face," He looked up eyeing me and I waved him off and watched him to learn how to attach a silencer to a gun.

"You not cute enough for me to be in yo face." I clapped back without thinkin knowing we kissed twice.

"Yeah ight." He turned his lips up to the side passing me a silencer piece to put on the Gun. I looked up and then glanced up again really fast upon spotting Duke and that man.

"That's them." I sat up and the boys nodded at each other.

"We kill everyone in there, no witnesses." Rico said passing around masks.

"Don't hesitate, pull yo trigger no matter what." Pooter fixed his mask while looking at me.

"More important, you finish the job." Riyah looked at me, the streets was dead as hell almost like no one was here and the only traction was Dukes house. We got out the van and divided up according to the plan I was with Moni and went around back, I stopped her before we rounded the corner sensing someone who was any of us.

I nodded my head towards the door and she peaked seeing someone nodding and then motion to where we would go because there was two, we switched positions and began to creep lowly. Moni grabbed this first guy by the neck and gun to his head without thinking pulled the trigger. I slowly looked in to see if anyone was near and it was empty. We slowly krept in and I saw a man in the kitchen and shot him between his eyes as a matter of fact.

There was not being quiet now, shots rang out back in forth in the living room and Moni wasn't anywhere near me so I carefully went to the living only to Azariyah lighting fire into three dudes at once with no emotion what so ever. I helped him out by taking out the fourth guy who was reaching for a gun behind him.

He looked and nodded at me and I noticed the shots going off upstairs.

"Yeah bitch ass lil boy," I heard from none other than Pooter followed by them pushing the person down the stairs followed by another and it was the guy and Duke.