Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE

Azalea's outfit
Lacrosse Practice/ Scott's house-

Azalea's outfit Lacrosse Practice/ Scott's house-

School/Hospital-

Saturday-

Chapter Two🐺 Second Chance At First Line 🐺

Chapter Two
🐺 Second Chance At First Line 🐺

Azalea sat at the top of the bleachers with her leg on top of the other while resting her chin on her hand, a bored expression on her face. Allison and Lydia went back to their houses after school so Azalea had to watch alone. She didn't even want to be there in the first place but she had to be told her to watch to keep an eye on Scott.

Scott, gazing off with far too many thoughts swirling in his head, doesn't notice the other players backing up behind him. "McCall, let's go!" Coach yelled making Scott pay attention, realizing he's at the head of the line. Coach tosses the ball. Scott goes for the shot. But Jackson comes at him with a volley of slap checks, "Still want to be first line, McCall?"

Gritting his teeth in anger, Scott looks up to reveal his brown eyes are rapidly brightening to yellow. Azalea watched cautiously as she can hear Scott's heavy breath and rapid heart beat while Coach walked over to Scott. "McCall, my grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead! Can you move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead
grandmother, McCall?"

"Yes, Coach." Scott said lowly and Coach raised his eyebrows, "I can't hear you." He said. "Yes, Coach!" Scott said louder, "Then do it again!" Coach said and Scott went back to the start of the line. Stiles looked at him worriedly before looking over at the bleachers at Azalea who was watching Scott, waiting for something to happen. The whistle blows and Scott shoots forward again as Coach tosses the ball to him.