Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Seventy-Eight🌒 Maid Of  Gévaudan 🌘

🌒 Maid Of Gévaudan 🌘

Azalea ran down the hall and turned the corner right as a bunch of students where running through and noticed a blonde girl get knocked over. "Shit." Azalea said as she ran over to the girl and helped her up. All of the sudden Scott ran up to them and grabbed the girls' shoulders, "Come on." He said before pushing her into a nearby classroom, Azalea running in after.

Azalea held her hand up in a shushing motion as Scott shut the door and stood in front of it. They were all quiet for a moment until all if the sudden the beast banged on the door making Azalea's eyes widen before grabbing the girl and helping her off the floor again. "Go out the the window." Azalea said before opening the window as Scott stayed by the door.

The girl looks back at Scott then at Azalea, clearly feeling guilty about leaving them behind, "Go!" Azalea said and the girl nodded before slipping out the window. Azalea turned back to Scott right as the Beast banged on the door again causing the glass window above the door to shatter and rain down on Scott.

Just then, the Beast's fist punches through the door, grabs Scott by the throat, and pulls him out. "Scott!" Azalea yelled before running out the door to see the Beast holding Scott in the air. Azalea let out a loud whistle making the Beast turn to her before dropping Scott. Azalea walked back a few steps making the Beast step away from Scott. "Azalea!" Scott yelled worriedly but Azalea just smirked.

The Beast let out a roar before running at her but before it could do anything Azalea's eyes flashed her smokey grey-silver as she held up her hand causing it to freeze up. She started to make a slight fist making the Beast's bones snap as its body follow her hand movements. She threw her arm out to the side making the beast to go flying down an opposite hall right threw a wall of a class room.

"Shit, that was Stefan's class." She mumbled to herself before quickly running over to Scott. "Come on." She said as she wrapped his arm around her shoulders before quickly leading him to the library.

When they got there she helped Scott lean on a table. She glanced around as Scott caught his breath before nudging him slightly, "Scotty." She mumbled making him follow his line of sight to see a bunch of students hiding behind book shelves, desks and carts. The Beast roar in the distance making Azalea and Scott look at each other. "Upstairs. Go upstairs!" Azalea said in a whisper loud enough for them to hear.

The students instantly listens and moved up to the top level, where they position themselves in between the shelves where their presence is obscured while still allowing them to see what is happening.

Scott turns and faces the door as he hears the thundering footsteps of the Beast as he runs toward them. When the Beast finally breaks through the doors and roars at Scott, Scott's eyes glow bright red as he lets his werewolf fangs out and roars right back.