Ch. 54 - ORPHANED

Azalea's outfit:
School -

School / Station / On The Road / Animal Clinic / Argent Arms International / Woods -

Chapter Fifty-Four
💰 Orphaned 💰

'Guys, back off! You can get your gear tomorrow. If anyone sees Garrett, you notify the police immediately. Then tell him he's off the damn team!" Coach said as Azalea and Liam walked past him and the team by the locker room. They were about to turn the corner but saw Scott talking to his dad making Azalea grab Liam's shoulder to stop him.

"Dad, really- I'm okay." Scott said and McCall shook his head, "I should've been here. And I said I would be at the games." He said and Scott shrugged slightly. "Well, I mean, this was just a pre-season scrimmage... I didn't even tell you about it." Scott said, "But I promised your mom I'd be around so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital. I should've been here." McCall said and Scott nodded slightly.

"You're here now." Scott said and McCall was about to say something but Parrish pulled Violet out of the locker room in hand cuffs with Stilinski following them. Violet glanced at Parrish's name tag before tilting her head slightly in thought. "Jordan Parrish?" She asked making Parrish look at her, "Deputy Parrish." He corrected.

Violet looked at Scott as they started to walk past and smirked before she and Parrish walked around the corner where Liam and Azalea stood. "Prison jumpsuit gonna look real nice you." Azalea said, smirking with Violet glared at her.

"Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon?" McCall asked as he nodded towards the bag in Stilinski's hand, "Yeah, it's a thermo-cut wire." Stilinski said and McCall nodded before walking in the direction Parrish went. "Parrish, hold up!" He called out as Stilinski and Scott followed him but Scott stopped when Liam and Azalea walked around the corner.

"Kira took off- Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the Deadpool." Azalea said and realization crossed over Scott's features, "Her mom's on it." He said and Liam sighed. "Everyone's on it." Liam said making them look at him, "You're not." Scott said. "Not yet. There's still another third, right?" Liam asked and Azalea nodded and went to say something but they started to over hear McCall and Violet's conversation.