Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Fourteen🦎 Shape Shifted 🦎

Chapter Fourteen
🦎 Shape Shifted 🦎

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked and she, Azalea and Lydia walked up to the school's entrance. Azalea wasnt exactly a huge fan of having to be around Allison but she was tolerating it for Lydia's sake.

"They called it a 'fugue state', which is basically a way of saying, 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But, personally, I don't care." Lydia said while shrugging, "I lost nine pounds." She said making Azalea and Allison chuckle.

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked and Lydia scoffed, "Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." She says then turns around and heads towards the door. Allison turned to Azalea in shock while Azalea just chuckled. "I missed that girl." Azalea said making Allison sigh before they followed Lydia.

Azalea, Allison and Lydia step into the student-filled corridor. When the door clangs shut, every single eye turns to focus on Lydia as the crowd hushes to a dead silence. Lydia took a deep breath looking around at all the looks people were giving her. "Maybe it's the nine pounds." Azalea whispered as she leaned towards Lydia.

After a few agonizingly awkward seconds, Lydia whips her hair around. And owns it. Allison and Azalea both smile slightly before quickly following after Lydia.

🦎

Azalea walked over to the field only to see Scott run out of goal and tackle one of the players and sniffed them. "Scott." She sais making Scott look over at her as he ran back into the goal, "What on earth are you doing?" She said and he just shrugged.

She shook her head and then walked over to Stiles who stood in the line of lacrosse players. "What did you make Scott do?" She asked making his jaw fall open in offense, "Why do you automatically assume this is my doing?" Stiles asked and she just raised her eyebrows at him while Coach yelled at Scott.

"Because in all my years, you are the dumbest smart person I have ever met." She said and Stiles thought for a moment before nodding, "Thank you." He said and she raised her eyebrows. "That wasnt a compliment." She said and he shrugged, "Well, I'm taking it as one." He said making her sigh and roll her eyes. "Are you going ti tell me what he's doing or what?" She asked and he sighed, "Okay, Scott said he there's another Werewolf on the team. He's trying to figure out who it is by scent." He said and she nodded.

"You know if you'd ask nicely, I could have told you." She said making him do a double take and look at her crazy, "What?!? You know?!?" He asked and she nodded and shrugged. "I'm in Derek's pack. Of course I'd know." She said and he scoffed slightly, "So Derek's biting people." He said and she nodded.

"Obviously, who else would?" She asked and he sighed, "Well? Who is it?" He asked and she looked around trying to the person before she saw Isaac standing in front of them breathing heavily. "Isaac?" She asked slowly but he obviously ignored her as she stepped up to him, "Keep your calm." She said in a low whisper but her ignored her again as the whistle blew.