Ch. 5 - THE TELL

Azalea's outfit:
Video Store-

Azalea's outfit:Video Store-

School -

Chapter Five 🐺 The Tell 🐺

Chapter Five
🐺 The Tell 🐺

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever made, it's the best sports movie-" Jackson said as Lydia pulled up to the video store, "No." Lydia interrupted. "It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper-"

"No."

Azalea, who was sitting in the back felt like she was watching a tennis match as she glanced back and forth between them in amusement. "Lydia, I swear to God you'll like it." Jackson still tried to argue, "No." Lydia. "I am not watching The Notebook again." Jackson said and Lydia just gave him a look making him sigh and get out of the car.

"Should I go help him? I highly doubt he knows how to find the movie." Azalea asked as Lydia held up her phone to take selfies, "Probably, but take a picture with me real quick." Lydia said and Azalea smiled at the camera then got out after Lydia took the picture.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked as Azalea walked in, "I assumed you don't know where the notebook is? Considering, I'm pretty sure you are looking at the comedy section." Azalea said and Jackson looked at the thing of movies he was looking to see she was right. "And what you do?" He asked and she nodded.

"I came here the other night with Lydia. Romance is down here." She said and then started walking down the aisle and but she slowed to a stop when she caught the scent of blood. She furrowed her brows before glancing around for a second before holding her arm out in front of Jackson. "What?" He asked and she nodded her head in a direction making him follow her line of sight.

Sticking out of one of the aisle was a pair of feet laying there unmoving. Azalea slowly walked closer, Jackson following close behind. They made it to the aisle and slowly peeked around to see the store clerk, dead on the floor. Blood everywhere. Jackson staggers back and tumbles right into the ladder. It goes down, wires snapping with it as a spark flies from the light fixture. With an electric crackling, all of the lights flicker and die, plunging the store into darkness.