Ch. 110 - GOODBYE OLD FRIEND

Azalea's outfit:
Derek's House -

Azalea's outfit:Derek's House -

LA -

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

Chapter One-Hundred-Ten🏹 Goodbye Old Friend 🏹

🏹 Goodbye Old Friend 🏹

Azalea stood in the living room of Derek and Eli's house, glancing around for a moment. That was until she noticed a framed picture off to the side, making her walk over to it. She picked it up and smiled softly when she saw it was a picture of her and Derek from back when Derek was a teen.

"Goodbye, old friend." Azalea whispered softly before wiping a tear away as she set the picture back down. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting out a shaky breath. Last thing she expected coming back to Beacon Hills was to lose her best friend. She managed to get back someone she lost, only to lose someone else.

"Hey." Scott said as he walked over to her, making her look at him. He smiled sadly at her, reaching his hand up to gently wipe away a tear that started to fall down her cheek. "Everyone's gonna show up soon." He said and she nodded slightly, looking back at the picture for a moment.

A little while later, everyone stood around the living room as Scott draped a little "in memory" sash over a funeral flower arrangement. He glanced over to where Eli stood off to the side before looking at the others.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ɪꜱᴀᴀᴄ ʟᴀʜᴇʏ / ꜱᴄᴏᴛᴛ ᴍᴄᴄᴀʟʟ 🎉