Ch. 103 - A DANGEROUS RITUAL

Azalea's outfit:

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

Chapter One-Hundred-Three🏹 A Dangerous Ritual 🏹

🏹 A Dangerous Ritual 🏹

"It's me. Um, hey, we're still looking." Scott said as he tried to call Argent while they still walked around the woods, "Just getting a little worried about meeting up on time. So just give me a call, or text, anything." Scott said as Malia stopped before walking back the way they came.

She stopped again and started walking back in the original direction before stopping again. "Okay." She said, dropping down to her knees and focusing on her senses. "Ah." Malia said as she stood up, "It's the way." She said, walking in the direction they came from again before turning back around again.

"It's this way." She whispered before stopping again and growling slightly as she glanced around. Azalea looked up for a moment before furrowing her brows slightly as she glanced around. "What is it?" Lydia asked, noticing the look on Azalea's face.

"Someone's following us. They've been following us almost the whole time." Azalea said as she started walking away from the group slowly, "Who?" Lydia asked as she stepped behind Malia. Azalea backed up towards a tree as she glanced around slightly. "Hey!" She said before suddenly grabbing Eli by his ear, "Get the hell over here." She said, pulling him out from behind the tree.

"Wait, wait! I wasn't doing anything! Sorry!" He said before she let out of him, "Are you insane?" She asked as she lightly smacked the back of his head. "It is you." Scott said as he looked at Eli, while Lydia looked at Malia confused. "Eli, Derek's son." Malia said and Lydia nodded slightly, "Wow, you've gotten really big." Scott said.

"Yeah, it's probably because I was only three the last time you saw me. You never really join Azalea and I's video chats." Eli said and Azalea looked at Eli with raised eyebrows, "What the hell are you doing out here?" Sbe asked and Eli pointed at her. "I was kind of wondering what you guys were doing out here." He said, "Hiking. Can't you tell? It's a really nice night for hiking." Malia said and Eli nodded.