Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Sixty-Two🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Two
🎭 Parasomnia 🎭

"First day of senior year... for the fifth time for me." Azalea said as she and Scott walked into the school and Scott chuckled. "Last first day ever." He said and she huffed, "Better be." She mumbled and he smiled at her before pulling her into a kiss.

All of the sudden there was a loud popping noise making them pull apart and Azalea smiled. "Yes! I'll see you later." She said before quickly kissing him and walking down the hall. She walked into Stefan's classroom and smirked when she saw Stefan trying to clean of his shirt and arms.

"Balloon filled with shaving cream and thump tack in the drawer." Stefan said as he looked at Azalea who smiled, "Funny, but it's getting old." He said making her look at him offended. "It's tradition! Every first and last day of senior year something explodes on you. Pay back for making me take highschool again." She said and he nodded, "Yes, but do you have to make it so messy everytime?" He asked as he gestured to the drawer covered in shaving cream.

"At least this time its something that doesn't stain as bad. Last time you did mustard." He said and she pursed her lips, "I was going to do black ink this time but Kira, Lydia and Scott said it was too mean. Stiles and Malia were all for it though." She said and he chuckled. "Remind me to thank Scott, Kira and Lydia then." He said before the bell rang and he gave her a look, "Go to class." He said and she groaned dramatically before walking out his class.

Azalea walked into AP bio and smiled at Lydia and Kira, who sat next to each other, before sitting down at the table next to them. A few seconds later Scott sat down next to her making all the girls look at him confused. Azalea looked over at Kira and Lydia who both gave her a look making her sigh softly.

"Hey, Scott?" Azalea asked making him look at her, "Are you in the right class?" She asked making his eyes widen slightly. "AP Biology?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows, "Do you know what AP stands for?" She asked and he smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"Advanced Placement." He said before opening his textbook to show a bunch of highlighted sentences and sticky notes. Azalea hummed slightly, looking over at Lydia and Kira impressed before the teacher walked in.

"Welcome to AP Biology! Let's see who's awake. Can somebody tell me what plasmids are?" Ms. Finch asked as she leaned against her desk, "Circular, self-replicating DNA molecules often used in cloning proteins." Lydia said and Ms. Finch nodded.

"Nicely stated, Lydia. Now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal cell production of a glycoprotein?" Ms. Finch asked and Lydia went to answer but stopped when she realized she didn't know it. Azalea raised her hand up slightly making Ms. Finch look at her, "B-12." Azalea said and Ms. Finch smiled and nodded.

"Correct, thank you Azalea." She said before looking over at Scott, "Mr. McCall, did you know the answer?" She asked, catching Scott off guard for a moment. "Um, no." He said and she nodded, "It's a common test question. What's your number one college pick?" She asked.