Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Five⊚ Alpha Pact ⊚

Chapter Thirty-Five
Alpha Pact

"Derek!" Stiles yelled as he slapped Derek face but he didn't wake up making Azalea look at Stiles. "Want me to try?" She suggested and he nodded slightly, "Go ahead." He said before moving back and Azalea slapped Derek harder then Stiles was, the crack of palm to cheek filling the elevator. She pulled back, this time closing her fist before going in for a punch when Derek catches her by the wrist making her pout slightly.

"Damn..."

Blinking, he glances about the elevator and out its open doors to the deserted corridor. "Where is she?" Derek asked and Azalea sighed, "Jennifer? Gone... with Scott's mom." She said making Derek look at her wide eyed.

"She took her?" He asked and they both nodded, "Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles says. With Stiles's and Azalea's help, Derek begins to rise. But he pauses as another alarming realization hits him.

"What about Cora?"

The elevator doors clang open and Azalea, Stiles and Allison quickly follow Argent into the apartment. "The word is guardian, Allison- more than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Argent said, leading them down the hallway to his office.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." Allison said and Azalea nodded in agreement they pause at the desk to look down on the five fold symbol etched onto its surface.

"Yeah, and someone put your name in large block letters on the elevator door. I don't know about you but that kind of seems like a warning to me." Azalea said and Allison nodded, "I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us." She said and Azalea nodded in agreement.

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." Stiles stressed and they watch him fall into the chair, trying to keep it together, "Stiles, don't give up hope." Argent said and Stiles sighed. "They could already be dead." Stiles said and Argent shook his head, "There's something about Jennifer's tactics... It's like she's still positioning. Still moving pieces into place." He said.

"And you're one of them." Allison said and Argent nodded slightly, looking down at his desk. "Then, let's not wait around to see the next move." He says and draws the map back over the desk, covering the symbol. "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right?" Argent says, looking up at all if them, noticing that Stiles was barely paying attention.