Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING

Azalea's outfit:
Loft / School / Animal Clinic -

Azalea's outfit:Loft / School / Animal Clinic -

Loft / Bank -

Chapter Twenty-Six ⊚ Chaos Rising ⊚

Chapter Twenty-Six
Chaos Rising

Isaac paced around the wall if windows in Derek's loft while Azalea sat on the table and Derek sat on a chair with a book in his hand and Stefan sat over on the couch. "You know, I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous..." Isaac said as Azalea watched him walk back and forth, "You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him." Isaac said and Azalea nodded in agreement.

"I don't like nor trust him either." She said and Derek sighed, "You'll be fine." Derek said and Isaac paused for a moment before looking at Derek. "Does it have to be him?" Isaac asked and Derek never looked up from his book, "He knows how to do it- I don't. It'd be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." He said.

"What about Azalea?" Isaac asked before looking at Azalea, "You've been alive for over a hundred year, you would have l learned it by now. Right?" He asked and she signed and shook her head. "No, it triggers my dark magic. Unless you're an Alpha or you know- something more powerful than a Werewolf, it could kill you of I do it." She said making him sigh as he walked over to stand next to her.

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right?You know, personally, I'd... Well, I'd trust Scott." Isaac said as he started to play with Azalea's hand, "Do you trust me?" Derek asked, glancing over at Isaac. "Yeah." Isaac said and Azalea pursed her lips, "Not really." She said, smiling when Stefan laughed and Derek gave her a dirty look.

"I still don't like him." Isaac said and Stefan chuckled, "Nobody likes him." He said as Azalea leaned her head on Isaac's shoulder. A second later the door to the loft slid open making them look over to see Peter walk in. "Boys... And girl. FYI? Yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities slightly impaired... but, the hearing still works. So, I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face."

"We don't like you. Now shut up and help us." Derek said, snapping his book shut before standing up and Peter nodded slightly. "Fair enough." He said before flicking his claws out.