Ch. 109 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE

Azalea's outfit:

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

Chapter One-Hundred-Nine🏹 A Friend's Final Battle 🏹

🏹 A Friend's Final Battle 🏹

Allison, Azalea and Scott brought down a couple Onis before Scott stood up to see Azalea turn to him before going invisible. All of the sudden an Oni behind suddenly went flying back, making him quickly turn around as Azalea went visible again.

Eli ducked down behind a statue, "Dad." He whispered looking over at his dad who was watching the fight. "We can't kill them. Not without silver. We need Parrish. We need to buy him more time." Scott said as Eli ran away from the statue.

"Look out!" Liam yelled, making Scott look up and quickly roll out of the way before an Oni's sword could hit him. Allison ran up to an Oni, swinging her bow at it and dodged its attack before she ducked down and swiped at its legs, making it fall to the ground.

She quickly shot it with an arrow before stepping back as another Oni ran up, slashing at her with its sword. She pushed it back before turning to block another Oni's sword with her bow.

Allison tried to fight against it but the oni started to push her back before making her drop her bow. Her eyes widened as she looked at all Oni staring at her, none of them paying attention to Scott or Azalea.

"Allison!" They heard Lydia suddenly scream, making everyone except for Allison cringed and covered their ears while the Oni flew away from Allison, disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Everything was ringing for a moment before they all looked over at Allison as she had her back turned towards them, a distant look on her face. Memory after memory flashing through her mind. Memories of her and Lydia, memories of her and Azalea, memories of Scott, her family. Everything.

"I remember. I remember everything." Allison said, making Azalea smile softly before someone else spoke up. "We're not done yet. The game is mine." The Nogitsune said, making Scott and Azalea turn around to find him holding Eli, his claws at Eli's throat, Azalea's eyes widened and she went to step forward but Scott grabbed her arm.