Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Seven🐺 Night School 🐺

Chapter Seven
🐺 Night School 🐺

The school doors slam shut, shaking on their hinges as Azalea gripped the handlebars. "Lock it, lock it!" Scott yelled making Azalea look back at him mildly annoyed, "Do I look like I have the damn key?" She asked. "Grab something!' Scott said and she squinted at him like he was an idiot, "What, Scott? What could I possibly grab?" She asked.

"Anything."

While Azalea clutches the handlebars, Stiles looks out the doors to the bolt cutters leaning against the wall outside. Azalea glanced over at him, seeing the face he got whenever he had an idea, "Stop." She said and he looked at her. "Whatever dumbass idea you got in your head, forget about it. I'd rather not become the main suspect of murder when I'm the only one alive after the two of you die for your idiocy." She said and he sighed and shrugged.

"I have to." He said and went to step forward but she held her and up, "What's your plan?" She asked. "Get the bolt cutters and put them in between the handles." He said and she glanced out the window at the bolt cutters and sighed. "Stay here and I'll get them." She said and started to open the door but Scott stopped her.

"What? You can't." He said and she rolled her eyes and looked at him, "Look, the idea is smart but stupid to do, especially for a human. But I'm not human, and between you and me, the Alpha has no chance against me. Keep the door shut behind me." She said before quietly opening the door and stepping out.

She slowly stepped out, glancing around before all of the sudden she slowly disappeared making Scott and Stiles' eyes widen. Azalea slowly walked down the steps, staying as quiet as she possibly could until she got up to the bolt cutters. She crouched down next to the bolt cutters as she slowly became visible again while cautiously glancing around for the Alpha.

Grabbing the bolt cutters, she turned back to see Scott and Stiles staring out the window of the door, trying to speak. She focused her hearing to hear them yelling at her to run and that's when she could year large footsteps coming at her. She threw her arm up as she turned around and all of the sudden, the alpha who had just leaped towards her, froze in mid air.

She quickly threw her arm out, making the Alpha go flying back into a tree and she waited no time running back I to the school. Scott opened the door for her and they second she got inside the boy slammed the door shut and Azalea quickly put both sides of the tool down into the bars, a makeshift lock.

"That won't hold, will it?" Scott said and Stiles shook his head, "Probably not." He answered. They all look back at the doors for a moment before running. They run into a classroom and Stiles makes a beeline for the teacher's desk, "The desk- the desk."

The two boys slip around the teacher's desk and start pushing it toward the door only to flinch at the loud squeal of metal against tile before Azalea shot forward and stopped them. "Stop, a desk isn't gonna keep him out. All it's doing is making noise." She said and they nodded.