Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Sixty-Five 🎭 A Novel Approach 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Five
🎭 A Novel Approach 🎭

"I don't think the Dread Doctors are the ones stealing the bodies." Scott said as he and Azalea walked down the stairs if the library, "Why's that?" Azalea asked. "Think about it- they killed Tracy and walked away. They killed Lucas and walked away. Why would they leave and come back to take the bodies?" Scott asked and Azalea nodded slightly, "Someone else has to be taking them." She said and Scott nodded.

"But the bodies aren't just bodies. They're... they're failures." Scott said and Azalea glanced at him, "So, if the Chimeras are all failures, what's the success going to be?" She asked and he sighed. "Bad. Probably really bad." He said as they walked up to the doors but they both stopped and looked at each other.

"You smell that too, right?" She asked and he nodded, "Blood?" He asked and she nodded as they glanced around slightly. "Some kid probably had a nose bleed or something." Azalea said before walking out.

🎭

"I don't see it anywhere." Azalea said as she and Kira looked around Azalea's room for Kira's belt. "I left it here, I know I did. When we woke up, you said, 'Don't forget your belt'." Kira said and Azalea shrugged slightly, "Don't worry, you're not the only person who forgot something." She muttered making Kira look at her.

"Scott still hasn't said anything?" Kira asked and Azalea shook her said and looked at her, "I mean, we havent exactly had the time to really sit down and talk about it but I don't even think that he realized that he said it." She said making Kira cringe slightly. "Is he normally this bad with relationships?" Kira asked and Azalea sighed, "No... He's normally really good at it just- He sucks at good timing." She said before looking around again.

After a couple minutes Kira sighed on frustration making Azalea look at her, "You okay?" She asked. "Can you do me a favor? Can you look at me with your eyes?" Kira asked and Azalea raised her eyebrows, "Which ones?" She asked. "Your other ones. Just tell me what you see." Kira said and Azalea nodded slightly before her eyes flashed her smokey grey-silver.

Her eyes widened slightly when she saw the fox aura that's normal around Kira had grew twice it's size. "What? Did you see something?" Kira asked and Azalea's eyes went back to normal and she hesitated for a moment. "Yeah... I found your belt." Azalea said before moving to grab Kira's belt that was starting to go under the bed.

"Everything else is fine for right now. We can talk about it later." Azalea said and Kira nodded slightly before putting on her belt.

🎭

Azalea continuously pressed the intercom button to the Eichen House gate making Lydia raise her eyebrows. "You're gonna break it." Lydia said and Azalea nodded, "That's the goal." She said making Lydia and Kira chuckle. Azalea sighed in boredom before glancing over at Scott and Stiles who stood by the jeep.