Ch. 79 - BEAST OF BEACON HILLS

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Seventy-Nine🌒 Beast Of Beacon Hills 🌘

🌒 Beast Of Beacon Hills 🌘

Azalea helped Scott onto his bed and he shook his head slightly, "We gotta find them-" He started to say bit she cut him off, "We know. Everybody's looking." She said and he nodded slightly as he laid back. Azalea glanced back at the door and nodded to Stiles making him nod slightly before shutting the door.

Scott groaned in frustration making Azalea look at him with raised eyebrows, "What?" She asked and he sighed and shook his head. "Nothing. It's just a scholarship. I missed the deadline." He said as he looked at a folder on his bed and she hummed slightly as she grabbed it.

"Luckily for you I figured you would forget or get to busy. I made a copy of it all and sent it." She said making him look at her slightly shocked, "You did?" He asked and she nodded and smirk at him, "You think I'd let you miss your opportunity on getting into UC Davis?" She asked. He smiled softly as he watched her grab all the textbooks on papers on his bed before tossing them onto the chair near by.

She looked back at Scott before raising her eyebrows, "What's going through your head?" She asked asked and he smiled and shook her head slightly. "I love you." He said making her smile and hum slightly, "I know, you've said it a few times." She said before leaning down to kiss him. Their lips moved in sync for a moment before Azalea pulled back and lightly grazed her thumb across his cheek.

"I love you too." Azalea said making Scott smile at her, "Now, you're not going anywhere until you heal, okay?" She asked and he nodded slightly before leaning his head back.

🌘

"My dad's got an APB out." Stiles said as he, Azalea, Malia, Kira, Lydia and Liam stood around the kitchen table. "For a 5'8" sixteen-year-old?" Azalea asked and Stiles nodded slightly, "I recommended "nine-foot-tall rampaging werewolf"..." Stiles trailed off slightly.

"It still might not be him..." Liam said and they all look over at him sympathetically making him sigh softly, "...But, Hayden's at the school looking." He said. "I can keep checking the woods." Malia suggested and before anyone could say anything Scott walked into the kitchen.

"My mom can check all the hospitals in the county." Scott said making everyone turn to face him, looking surprised and relieved that he's healed and seemingly fine. "We can find him." He said as he walked up to the table, "What happens then?" Liam asked. "We figure out a way to save him." Scott said making Liam smile softly and nod.

"Okay. Where else could we look?" Lydia asked and Azalea hummed slightly, "I might have an idea." She said making them look over at her with raised eyebrows. "Why don't we ask Corey." She said and looked over towards a bookshelf making Scott reach out and grab Corey by the shirt making him become visible.

"Wait! Wait! It's not my fault! They took him, and I couldn't do anything. They took him!" Corey said frantically making Scott furrow his brows, "Who?" He asked and Corey sighed.