Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Six⊚ Lunar Eclipse ⊚

Chapter Thirty-Six
Lunar Eclipse

"How long is this going to take?" Lydia asked as she paced back and forth slightly, "This kind of ritual can take minutes or even days, that's another reason why most people dont do it." Stefan said and Azalea nodded slightly.

All of the sudden water splashed across the floor as Scott, Stiles and Allison grasp for the edges of the steel tub, pulling themselves up. "I saw it- I know where it is." Scott said as one-by-one they scramble out of the tubs, soaking wet. "We passed it there's a stump this huge tree not huge now it was cut down but big. Very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said and Stiles nodded, "The night you were bit by Peter." He said. "I was there too. In the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison said and Scott looked at her, "It was me-you almost hit me" He said before looking at the others.

"We can find it." Scott said and Azalea, Stefan, Deaton, Isaac and Lydia share looks far less hopeful. "What?" Allison said and Isaac sighed, "You guys were out a long time." He said and Scott looked to the windows to see that it's still night.

But Stiles is the first to make the realization, "How long is a long time?" He asked worriedly. Azalea glanced at everyone before sighing, "Sixteen hours." She said making their eyes widen.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked and Deaton nodded, "And the full moon rises in less than four."

Towel pulled tight around his shoulders, Stiles shakes his head at Scott, "No, dude. You're not going back to them." He said and Scott shook his head, "I made a deal with Deucalion."

"Anybody else think that sounds a lot like "deal with the Devil." I don't know about you guys, but I've heard that situation doesn't usually come with a happy ending." Stiles argued and Azalea nodded, "It is." She said.

"Why's it matter anyway?" Isaac asked and Scott sighed, "Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott said glancing around at all of them. "He trusts you more than any of us. Tell him he's wrong." Allison said looking over at Deaton.

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require you to align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton said. "We're supposed to trust him? The guy who calls himself Death, destroyer of worlds." Isaac said and Stefan shook his head slightly, "I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could certainly use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton said.

"I'll go with them." Azalea said making them look at her, "So then if Deucalion trys something, I'll be there to stop it." She said. Before anyone could say anything, the sound of the front door opening interrupts them.