Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Sixty💰 Smoke And Mirrors 💰

Chapter Sixty
💰 Smoke And Mirrors 💰

Azalea slowly woke up and glanced around to find herself in a room full of human bones. "Gross." She mumbled as she pushed some away from her as she got up. She glanced around until she noticed a gate that was slightly pushed open making her furrow her brows before slowly walking over.

"Scott?" She called out as she slowly pushed it open, while glancing around before walking down a hallway. She walked down a few halls until she heard a low growl making her stop and glance back but she didnt see anything making her quickly start walking again.

She paused when she saw a berserker standing at the end of the hallway making her sigh before turning around only to find one right behind her. It grabbed her and roughly slammed her against the wall few times. She tried to push it away until she saw two black bands behind it's bone armor making her look at it shocked.

"Scott?" She asked she looked up at it and she could recognized Scott's eyes underneath the bear skull. Scott- or the berserker slammed her down onto the ground making her groan in pain until there was a slight growl making him stop and walk back slightly. "I'm going to have to do a better job of covering that up..." Kate said as she walked around the berserker and Azalea glared at her, "What the hell did you do to him?" She asked.

"How-- that's... that's the better story." Kate said as she circled around Azalea, "You see, when I first got away from the Calaveras, I had no idea where to go... But something kept pulling me here, to the Temple of Tezcatlipoca." Kate said as she glanced around for a moment before smirking.

"His name means "smoking mirror," and this place is a temple of the smoking mirror. Obsidian." Kate explained and Azalea rolled her eyes, "I know what Tezcatlipoca is. I'm a hundred and seventy-two, I know more than you." She said as she slowly stood up.

"When I got here, I found the Berserkers waiting for me. They helped me survive. I didn't know quite why until just recently- until I decided to trust someone I never thought I'd trust. It was then that I found out I could not only control the Berserkers, but I could create them. They call me La Loba, The Bone Woman." Kate explained as she walked back over to the berserker.

"We let you out because I needed to test his loyalty. If he can attack you of all people then I shouldn't have to worry. You got to witness Scott becoming an Alpha without having to kill anyone. He's been through quite a lot without ever having to kill. I think it's time to change that." Kate said making Azalea's eyes widen as the berserker pulled out one of those knife shaped bones.

"Scott..." Azalea said as she slowly backed away from him, "Scott! Stop!" Azalea said louder. The berserker raised his arm before dragging the knife across Azalea's torso making her cry out in pain.

💰

"How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked as Braeden got out of the van after pulling up next to them, "I'm a U.S. Marshal." Braeden said making Stiles pursed his lips, "Yeah, I thought that was just a cover." Stiles said as Derek, Stefan and Peter pulled up.