Ch. 108 - A GAME OF LACROSSE

Azalea's outfit:

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

𓆩 ⋆🕯🐺🥀🍷⋆ 𓆪

Chapter One-Hundred-Eight🏹 A Game Of Lacrosse 🏹

🏹 A Game Of Lacrosse 🏹

Scott walked over to a small window and stepped up on something to look out, seeing Lacrosse players running across the field. "I need to find my father. If he's here, he's in danger too." Allison said, making Scott and Azalea look at her. "Allison, wait. Look, this isn't just about us anymore." Scott said as Allison put her quiver of arrows around her shoulder and turned to him.

"I think I remember you. Both of you." She said, looking at Azalea as Azalea walked over to stand next to Scott. "Or maybe people like you guys, maybe someone I was in love with or was friends with. And maybe, if I had more time, I would remember everything. But I can't help you right now, I have to find my father. I think he might be the only one I have left." She said, before grabbing her bow and walking away.

Azalea sighed softly, looking at Scott for a moment. "Are you okay?" She asked and Scott nodded as he lifted up his shirt, looking at his wound, "Healing." He said. "Good. Let's not have another one of those moments where you stop healing out of guilt." She said before leaning up to kiss him.

Their lips moved in sync for a moment before Azalea pulled back. She stared at Scott for a moment before looking back in the direction Allison went. "I'll be right back." She said, before running after Allison.

"Allison. Hey, Allison!" Azalea called out as she ran after Allison, making the girl stop and turn to her. "They don't know it's you. Not even your own father. So, be careful." Azalea said and Allison squinted slightly at her, "I just tried to kill you and your husband, I almost killed your husband, and you're telling me to be careful. Why would you do that?" Allison asked.

Azalea sighed softly and shrugged, "Because I still care about you. I've lost too many people in my life and I very rarely get the chance to get them back. But now I do, and I'm not letting go of that change." Azalea said and Allison smiled at her for a moment before walking away.