Epilogue

Laying my head on the crook of his neck, with my eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of his body as his hands caress my back "Baby, are you tired?"

"No," I mumble, then I lunge at him, my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist, the sighs escaping from both our lips indicative of how much we've been wanting this.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks as he brings us back to our feet, his fingers holding my face.

I nod, prompting him to cup my cheeks and bring me close to him, his lips gently meeting mine in the most tender, yet perhaps most meaningful kiss we've ever shared.

He kisses me slowly, carefully, like he's only just discovered my lips and he's mapping them out, savoring what he tastes.

my hands are on his wrists, holding on to them like an anchor as I get lost in the feeling of him, in the sensation of his touch and his tongue.

My wet muscle entangles with his, dancing together, melding together. He angles our heads so we fit together perfectly, movements at a steady pace as if I can do this for the rest of your life. And I know that's what I want.

I pull away catching my breath, I could feel my face burning and the desire in his eyes makes me tremble.

"Thank you" He whispered.

"I should be the one thanking you"

He kisses me again with the same unhurried, passionate pace.

"I missed doing this, I missed kissing you, touching you, I missed every inch of your body and your soul" he chuckles. "so much"

He feels so much like home, and now I am certain, home is not a place or a city, home is being in the arms of the one who makes you feel safe, loved, needed, and wanted, and I don't ever want to be away from him again.

Slowly he bends down and places an arm under my knee and the other supporting my back, my hands enrolled around his neck, peppering his face with soft kisses.

Jungkook reaches my bedroom placing me softly on the bed before taking off his blazer and hovering over me.

"Hey," Jungkook smiles."If you want me to stop, speak now"

"I want you Gukk-ah," I say, knowing what he meant but I am too far lost on the warmth irradiating from his body, the way his breath mixes with mine, the look of affection, and the dark gaze full of lust on me.

"You are mine forever and ever after."

I feel melt heart melt at this, knowing that his sweet words no longer hold the same insecurities or pain as they used to.

I eagerly nod and peck his lips. Catching him by surprise and he lung at me deepening the kiss, his hands roaming all over my body

As I feel his fingertips crawling under the dress, my thighs clenching, he's not in a hurry, he's not out to try to prove himself with how hard and how many times he can make me cum, he is not rough or eager, he is tender, showing me with every kiss, every touch how much he wants me and I've never felt this desired in my whole life.

He just wants to savor every moment of having me like this, a small moan escaping my lips as soon as he runs his finger over my dump thong.

He takes his time as he moves his hand to play with my nipple, now hardened from pleasure, and my soft pants echo in your bathroom. "You like that?"

"Yes," I moan, eyes closed.

He soon detach himself from me, pulling me to a standing position, he slowly run his hand on my back finding the zipper and pulling it down, the dress soon degraded on the floor. With no bra and a thong that barely covers anything and also his eyes admiring my body, I felt shy, in front of a man who saw me multiple times, I felt shy, blushing.