College,Job and a....

RINA POV

I spent the day searching for something to fill my life with and I come up with the conclusion that I need to continue studying. I love designing clothes. And there is university that I found around the neighboorhood, it's a small yet a private institut so I need to pay to be able to study there.

 So my only problem now if money. Yeah yeah I have a rich husband but I will not go ask for money from him, my so-called parents already took enough. So I thought of a solution.I can ask him to borrow me money but he needs to accept to get repaid and also he needs to accept that I work.

Thinking, planning and deciding is easy but conviencing him will be harder.

Going back to school is something that will fill my day and it will make me feel more alive, staying at home, watching movies and being a housewife is not how I see myself ; and I feel more and more depressed lately.

I was preparing dinner for the guys when I heard them walking in chatting about something that seemed funny especially with jin's laugh that you can hear from the other part of the appartement

"It smell good, what have you made? "Jin called.

"A lot of dish, go wash up and come , I have an announcement to make" I orderd with the happiest smile trying to hide my nervousness.

"an announcement, ah your pregnancy and the day you will leave?" Taehyung moked but before I can answer, Namjoon slapped his head which made him go silent and Hoseok used the instance to come steal a fries from the table and run to his room.

Soon each one of them dissappeared to get ready for the dinner except of Jungkook who walked and back hugged me.

Like everyday I missed his warmth more than anything and having his smell around me is what made me feel more relaxed and confident, "I missed you babe" he whispered and chill run into my body

"Go wash up" I stated which was the most stupid order, blame my unromantic side

"I know you miss me so let me enjoy having you close" he replied stucking his nose in my neck deeper inhaling my sent and I hummed under his hands. Our moment was cut short when yoongi walked in without his shirt as always " Get a room" he smirked and not only being seen in that position made me blush but let's be honest no matter how much loyal I can be to my husband whenever I see yoongi's body, I start fangirling again.

All of us gathered around the table for the dinner, and saying I am extremely nervous is an understatement.

"So Rina,what's the special occasion for this feast?" asked Namjoon after filling his plate for the second time since we started eating and I am glad he like what he is eating.

" maybe she is starting to play housewife now" moked taehyung and he got kicked by hoseok who was just sitting next to him. I like how they are all taking my defense nowadays. butTaehyung is getting more and more irritating.

"Yeah, looks like I found myself a new hoobie better than bullying other" I tried to hold my anger, nothing will screw my mood today.

"Kids, stop fighting and enjoy the food, by the way Rina, it tastes amazing" Jin explaimed gaining my attention.

"I am glad you like it, anyway, actually, I wanted to celebrate something with you; Today I got accepted in creating and styling university, I actually applied a long time ago, way before I come here, and lately, I sent them an email, to see what happened and it looks like I was on the waiting list, and they just accepted me" I smiled proud of myself, And Jungkook just pulled me in a heated kiss. "I am so proud of you, My only Rina "