Friends? Friends!

Rina POV

Taehyung was pulling me by my wirst and it started to sting, where the hell is he taking me? Am I getting killed for enraging him?

"Fuck, it hurts" I yelped which made him stop in his track.

"What?"

"Your hand is hurting my wrist" I tried to pull it back but he only tightned his grip.

"Will you follow me if I let go?"

"Will I come back alive if I follow you?"

"Will you stop asking stupid questions?"

"Will you give me an explanation?"

"Rina" He yelled

"Taehyung" I yelled louder, if he thinks being stubborn will facilitate thing, then I will show him how stubborn I can also be.

"I will explain in the road I promise, so get in the car now" He stated more calmly.

"Car? which car? whose car? "

"Mine, the one you are standing in front" and with one click, the car beeped and Taehyung opened the passenger door for me. ' he can be nice sometimes - Dear Rina stop dreaming, you are on the way to your grave'

My phone started ringing the second I buckled my seatbelt, 'Fuck I forgot to inform Jungkook' without even checking th screen I knew it was him.

-Jungkook, hey, Please don't yell I am going to explain.

-WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? I AM WORRIED SICK and the ahjumma told me someone was pulling you somewhere. Before I can hear him off, Taehyung snatched the phone from my hand.

-Jungkookie, she is with me, I need to go somewhere and I need to take her.

-Hyung, I am more worried now, knowing that she is with you, both of you barely communicate, Come to bighit now, it's an order

-I have no order to take from you, I told you not worry, the rest is up to you.

-But she is my Fucking wife, so bring her back now.

-See you tomorrow . Taehyung informed before hang up on him and putting my phone on his pocket.

"Kim taehyung, give me back my phone" I instructed. I am screwed

"Tomorrow"

"I want my phone now, or drop me off here"

"There is no going back, I asked you 20 minutes ago if you are sure and if you wanted to know everything and your answer was yes, nothing comes without consequences and you accepted them when you asked about the reasons"

"But Jungkook is worried and it will cause a big problem, let me at least talk with him, Taehyung give it back" my voice come more like a plea

"I informed him that you are with me, talking with him will not change anything unless you jump out of the car and you go to him. Otherwise, you are stuck with me until tomorrow and he will learn how to trust you better"

"He already do"

"Then he will learn how to be less jealous"

"He is not jealous, he is worried, do you understand worried? You've never been a kind human being to me so it's litteraly normal"

"Stop blabbering because it will not change a thing, Jump or Shut up "

"I Hate you" 

Those were the last words we exchanged. I was observing the views around the area while taehyung focused on driving, the music was relaxing, I was frightned about Jungkook's reaction tomorrow, my mind kept making stories about what taehyung is planning to do or tell and all of that exauhsted my small soul, soon enough I drifted to sleep.