A step to a reconciliation?

RINA POV

I felt a hand pulling me closer, a faint breath on my face, a small touch on my shoulder, butterfly kisses on my eyes, I slowly opened them, seeing a smiling Jungkook on my face.

"you are beautiful" he whispered and I can feel the love in his eyes.

"Good morning Kookie" I cuddled on him further hiding my face on his chest, I have no idea how I look like but I know my morning breath is horrible, stop lying Rina, you just enjoy being close to him when he is half naked, Conscious yes it's true. Jungkook sleep without a shirt on and I enjoy having this view everytime I open my eyes.

"You have to wake up we have a lot to do"

"What? I don't have any plans, is it related to your work ?"

"No, it's about your university, by the way, what did you decide?"

"I accept your offer" without hesitation I replied. No only it's a real easy way to earn money and experience.

Upon hearing my words, Jungkook jumped out of the bed and pulled me up with him.Jumping everywhere.

"Let's get ready, we will be late" He announced before running out of our room. Meanwhile, I grabbed my stuff and I walked to the bathroom, I learned how to knock, They either left or they are sleeping because I could only hear a faint voices coming from RM and taehyung's room and I knew Jungkook was talking with someone in there.

Skip Time - 2 hours-

We were in the van with Jungkook by my side and Taehyung sitting behind us. I was so excited, All papers are done, payments done, I can start the school on monday, 4 more days to go, I proposed to go home but Jungkook asked of I want to come with them to see the stylist manager and to talk with Bang Pd about the internship. I have no idea when he did all of that but he stated that he already planned an Interview.

"Rina, you look excited and stressed, it's so confusing"Jungkook commented

"I know, Imagine what I am feeling" I answer with a big smile on my face, I am going back to school and I will be studying something I love. I am not a nerd but I like studying and doing something I love. with years, I come up with the conclusion, that school is not that bad when you love what you do.

"The stylist noonna is so nice you don't have to stress over that" He reassured

"Of course she is so nice since you almost fucked her" Taehyung commented, as always hurtful words.

"Shut up, hyung" Jungkook got angry and I think there was a story behind Taehyung's comment.

"Why? Don't tell me you didn't tell her about your bet with Namjoon hyung , or maybe because you are too ashamed that you lost your fuck buddy"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Jungkook yelled and it scared me.

"Jungkook calm down, don't let it anger you, IT's your past and I don't care much about it, Even if you fucked her the night before our marriage, it will be the same" I holded Jungkook's hand who seemed to calm down slightly after my words and I glared at the other asshole who went back to his phone. Nothing will disturb my joy today.

"We are almost there, Sejin oppa drop me off here, please" I called

"Why? we are almost there and beside we will go from the back door so no one will see you, if that's what's worrying you" Sejin reassured.

------------

The meeting was great, the girl is so nice and she was so professional,And I got the internship. Today is my day, school and Job on the same day.