Another level

RINA POV

It took me a few hours to be able to control that throbbing that I was feeling in my core. I didn't expect a small intimate session to make me feel like that. I've watched videos, I played with my phone, But hunger got me and I can't stay in bed anymore. Jungkook was out of my view since earlier and I am bored without forgetting the fact that I need a shower. But how am I supposed to face any of them? I still did not get my lesson yet so I have a long day waiting for me.

I decided to move my ass and confront them, the faster I do it, the sooner it will end, I stood up from the bed and I walked to the closet to find something comfy to wear after a shower. I opened the door slowly to see three heads watching something on TV and I can't join the bathroom unless I pass by them. which means that I'd hear at least one nasty comment from anyone. HELL!

As soon as I set a foot outside of my room, I heard a voice coming from my side " Oh, You finally decided to end your hibernation and by the way, you stink" stated Suga in the darkest voice and all three heads turned, Thank you man for the attention that I did not need, I wasn't ready for that.

« oh..., let me take a shower and we can talk after that, deal? yes deal ! » I asked and answered without waiting for them. I ran to the bathroom but who said my misfortune is finished?

" FUCK " Jimin who was standing there, brushing his teeth coughed covering my face with his toothpaste.

" Great, really ?! can't you lock the door? "

" Oh, I am not used to having someone ran inside without Knocking "

" What are you insinuating? I am not educated" I defended even though I know I am wrong.

« Hey, Girl, calm down, are you on your period ?"

« Jimin, Seriously ?! and put on a shirt please » I pleaded my case, Between anger and shame. Without another word, he just went out of the bathroom and I made sure to lock the door behind him.

I am clumsy, I make problems, and Most of the time I feel like destiny is making fun of me. I want peace.

After a long shower, I think it was the longest in my life, let's be sincere, I was afraid to face them. I finished everything, I took a deep breath and walked out to the living room, I could hear Jin and Namjoon fighting over something stupid in the kitchen, And the rest of them were all sitting there, some watching the Tv and others just playing with their phone, I think the best place would be next to Jungkook but I'd be sitting next to Taehyung and his bipolarity would only make it worse.

I was standing there, when Jin pushed me next to Jungkook slightly, who smirked before patting the place next to him. I obliged.

" So dear Rina, I think you are aware of the mistakes you did yesterday, right? "

" Mistake, which one ?"I feigned innocence.

" Look,I know it's hard to you to change life, and to live in a house with seven of us, I know getting married and leaving your friends wasn't a decision you've made, but I think we are past all of that, I thought we were your friends, Or at least most of us, As a leader of this group, I have to tell you that A scandal you make can affect all of us, And your dear husband has made enough of them lately,. " I cut him down which I know was impolite.

" But I was bored as f.. as hell and you were all busy, I got fed up of going out alone and Jungkook was only playing his games, what am I supposed to do ? "

" I am not asking you to stay home, you can meet whoever you want and whenever you want, It's not my business but your husband's, But darling, please, avoid getting drunk and sleeping out and also, your phone is not for only picture but we use it to communicate, ok ?" » I nodded after he finished talking, but he insisted, " OK Rina? "