Decision

Decisions are the hardest thing to make especially when it a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes pooped out while feeling a wet and moist friction against my lips,What the hell is happening ? Why is he kissing me ? Daniel tilted his head a little ignoring my stiffness and For god damn, why is this boy kissing me ? He was not caring about where were or about my dry lips As if it's so important to think about your lips now KIM RINA , Yet his lips felt so good, As if their shape was created perfectly for me, not to mention he was good at making my heart skip a beat, I was kissed a lot of times by jungkook that I lost count of it, but it felt different.

Too imersed in the kiss until My eyes darkned when I saw Taehyung of course who wittnessed the whole whole scene, smirking while dragging his feet away from the room as if he was saying " Oh whore I cought you" . Slamming the door behind him was the only sparke that made me regain the little conscious I hadleft and push daniel Away, "Yaah, Sometimes, I think you are crazy man" I said ruffling my hair anxiously.

"Yeah, Crazy in love with you" he smirked with a small shrug.

"DANIEL" I yelled in desbelief trying to hide my frustration.

"Anyway, until I come to get you, don't fall for him, little panda" He sighed before disppearing in the hallway of the hospital. (Leaving me : One with a furstrated mind, Two with an asshole who will of course tell my so called husband everything and Lastly, with this stupid engagement I am in, Well at this rate if i stayed in Coma it would have been better, hein ?)

I Slided down on my bed and closed my eyes trying to get some sleep but even in this hospital , I don't think i can rest, since Jungkook decided to walk in and Ask the most stupid question in earth "Are you sleeping?"

"No, I am training to die" I replied and you can obviously sense my sarcasm.

"How come you can answer then ? " Oh shit, I really don't want to deal with this bullshit now.'

" Jeon Jungkook , Are we gonna play this kind of game ? What do you want ? I am tired, My head is hurting and I had my dose for the day " I took off the mattress from over my head trying to control my frustration, Let's not be too sarcastic dear conscious but My head is pounding really hard.

" Do you really want divorce ? your mind may not be able to function right after all the medecines you took, It can be the after effect of those drugs that they injected in you"He asked genuinily looking in my eyes, he looked extremely tired in his comfy clothes, White tshirt and Black jeans yet he is always attractive. but why is he making me so irritated? Maybe because his handsomeness is troublesome for your heart dear Rina.

" Dear husband, it is just some fucking pills not some shitty cocain or extasy that will get me high" I mocked trying my best to hold on my anger that's growing slowly.

« But... I think we should to try, I don't know .. I want to say... Sorry " he tried but only mumbled words and incoherent words come out from his mouth

" Jungkook it's far from being a coherent but don't worry, you don't have to seek my forgivness nor blame yourself for the accident, As for divorce " I stopped for a while trying to get a deep beath because tears are threatning to fall and I don't want to seem weak' " You are aware that we don't share anykind of emotions except for hate and misunderstanding. so it's the best solution"