Hot and sexy

Back to Rina POV

I ran to Jungkook's room don't ask How I know where is it because it's the first thing jin showed me when we walked, to be surprised with him only in boxers " Kook, huh... " I hummed trying to figure how to tell him that even though I saw this body a hundredth of times, it still flusters me.

" Oh, seems like I still have an effect on you " he walked towards me while drying his hair with a towel, no need to say anything, my red face did the job for me.

I tried avoiding his gaze finding interest in the room I'd spent a good part of my life in, Yes Rina think about anything, even bullshit is better than drooling over the man like a hungry woman though his presence was too much to ignore, when the droplets of water hit my shoulder, I knew that inches were the only distance keeping him from hearing my crazy heart thumps. "So cute, My wifey all pink and blushing, It makes me want to eat you" He purrs his tease in my earlobe and the heat in my body increased.

" Hey, stop making fun of me and put your clothes" I grumbled ignored my frustrated emotions.

" Not until you give me my kiss ." He tilted his head slightly locking our gazes while his hand slid under my waist pulling me closer, I placed my hands on his chest and I regretted my actions soon after While trying to keep a small space I just aggravated the situation by touching his bare body "Stop being a child and wear something, I don't want you to get sick.". My voice comes out as whisper more than an order

"Oh, my little wife is worried about me? Or is it my body that's too sexy for your eyes? But babe,I know a better way to keep me warm without having clothes involved " He said innocently with a smirk decorating his perfect face and I melted, How my knees are still holding me is another mystery. Feeling a little cornerd , I thought a peck was the best option to be freed, I lean on placing a small kiss on the corner of his lips and backing away but god how much I was wrong, A peck was only a trigger to a more intense session

Jungkook meant to tease her, but her eyes grew bigger and she instantly turned fifty shades redder after slightly kissing him. Yes they talked about their relationship and yes they are in-love but this boy cheesiness will be her end sooner than expected.

" I did it, so can you mov... " my words were cut short when he leaned down to capture my lips in a kiss much deeper this time. It started gently, He groaned softly at how thick and soft our lips felt, pressed against each other. He stuck his tongue out to trace my bottom lip slowly asking for permission. I hesitated for a second but a tight grip on my waist made me open my mouth, he slid his tongue in softly flicking it against my pink muscle, dancing in perfect synch, two bodies getting needy for each other and A room getting hotter with every passing second. Kook broke up the kiss again to let me catch my breath as he leaned down sucking little hickies into my skin, a small moan escaped my mouth My hands tangled with his soft yet wet hair while he drew our bodies closer, with every bite, I can feel him growing more impatient and feeling his growing erection down there was only making it worse for my little body. "Op..pa.." I spoke out breathlessly grabbing at his hair pushing him harder against my exposed shoulder. He was eagerly sucking me and I enjoyed the feeling, 'Even though jungkook is a few months older than me, I never felt the need to call him oppa, So I am really bluffed how this word come out so naturally from my mouth. In a spur of a moment, Jungkook pulled away inhaling a large quantity of air before engulfing me in his embrace. Our breathing became steadier and he placed a delicate kiss on my forehead while my face was buried on his chest, His heart was beating as fast as mine.