I will protect you-Part2-

His looks drifted from my eyes to my lips, I can feel his breathing getting closer, his hands on my back drowing circles, Until Someone bragging in the room which made me jump of the bed, thank you for breaking my precious moment whoever you are I hate you! along with jungkook who got startled as much as me, I feel like I am in a public room not A hotel everyone is getting in and out as pleased, 'what the hell with those people ?'

« For someone who signed the divorce paper, you look quite immersed in the role of a loving husband » she shouted with her annoying voice.

« Mom, calm down » Jungkook pleaded. The shock from her tone along with, what she said made me sallow my salive along with my voice?

« Should I ? After you stabbed me in the back,plotting with your dad, Did you think I'd not be able to discover it, But I think I made it before she sign them from the scene I just witnessed,Such a bitch like her mother" his mom curssed and I started losing control, who the fuck does she think she is to insult my parent ?

« MOM »

« JUNGKOOK, WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ? » I yelled annoyed, which lead Jungkook who was shielding me with his body as a form of protection, move to his bag searching for something. He come back with a form of paper « I got you what you asked for » he sighed handing them to me 'Divorce agrement' my eyes grow bigger.

« I dare you to sign them » threatned his witch of mother before being interrupted by jungkook « I set her free and she will be safe, Whatever contract you have with her parent are off, Dad cancealed everything, She aleardy suffered enough because of me, of us, she neared death, what else do you want from her?, she paid her debt and even more , That scar » he lifted my t-shirt showing his mom « will be with her for a long time, she will not even be able to forget all the suffring I Cau..sed » he inhaled a long sharp of air and I could sense saddness and concern in his voice, I feared he'd crack yet. I Am really confused her, A moment ago he was all lovey dovey, now he is sad to give me the divorce papers while he should be happy to be with the one he want. aka MAGGIE.

« I dare you to sign them, And I will promise that you will never see your parents again, I Dare you » She ignored him looking at me and her sharp voice made me scared, her threat didn't seem based on bullshit, she was sure of her self and it only made my state worse.

« My parents are safe and far from you » I tried to stand up for myself praying for my voice to not betray me.

« Do you think so ? then go ahead , sign but don't regret later, because I swear your crying will not save you if confront me baby » she emphazed the last word, crossing her arms watching my little movement and As if her eyes had super power that made me freeze, I am so fucked up. Seeing my freezed figure, jungkook squeezed my arms to bring me back to reality, 'go ahead you are safe' he whispered , « Oh , look like you are scared, I will be nice dear and inform you of the consequences your parents are in a vacation that's what they told you right ? But I think they forgot to mention that they are in a vacation in my own island where only my yacht or my jet can go , Oh, my bad ! » she smirked knowing that she 's having the upper hand, no need to fight I aleardy lost.

« Huuh, Mom ! You didn't .. right ?» jungkook startled

« Oh, yes I did, Actually, I never trusted you to begin with, and nor this whore standing next you, yet I need a grand son and it has to be her and unless I get what I wanted I will do everything to keep her here, clear? »