Revelation 1

"Don’t move” The voice ordered. and I could recognize their voices even if they whisper. 

“Yoongi?” my question come out muffled 

After being sure it was safe, he let me go and took a step back.

“What are you doing here?” he asked. 

“Huh?” his question was completely different from what I expected. I was just observing his face for any sign of surprise but I guess i am more surprised that him.

“You ,at least, owe me an answer after saving your ass”

“Aren’t you going to ask me why am I alive ?or why was I not buried? Or who am I ”

“Rina or Should I call you Haneul or do you go by Haeseung?” his question made me took a few steps back and I end up hitting the wall behind me. He knows this much .. did Taehyung tell them ? 

“What are you doing here?” He ask again. Yoongi will never stop surprising me.

“I was checking on Jimin and I almost got caught by JK if that’s what you want to know”
I looked down at my gown, Pain started hitting me and he noticed the change in my posture taking a step towards me.

“You need to go back to your room before you faint"

“Can I hug you ?” I asked out of nowhere taking him by surprise, I always had a weakness for Yoongi and his personality. His charisma, the fact he knows things before I speak, the safety I feel when he is around,He was and will always be my Idol.

“You don’t deserve it, even though I miss you so much, and I kind of understand your situation but you hurt me, you hurt us, I always thought you trusted me, but I guess not enough”

“Yoongi.. “ my voice come out as a plea and I crouched down from pain, “ Please” He crouched down to my level and pulled me to his arms. “Your tears are my weakness”

“How do you know everything?”

“You are not the only one who have money, and you are not the only one who knows how to work with private investigator so I..” Before he could finish I already lost conscious.

---------------

The yelling of 2 deep voices woke me up from slumber and I was hit by a strong light

“euh--” I mumbled and suddnely everything went silent.

“She is awake" My adoptive brother annonced.  And I looked around to see the worry in Yoongi's face, Taehyung was sitting with tears in his eyes and my brother looked pissed off.

"So you decided to start running as soon as you had a lung surgery right?"

"No.." I just looked away from his gaze. I am wrong. I made a mistake and I made all of them worry. Typical me ! 

"Should I handcuff you to bed or should I literaly put you in a cage for you to stop act impulsively ?"

" I think I should tell them everything "

" bullshit again" He holded his head sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Taehyung catched me and it looks like Yoongi knew since a long time ago, and with Jimin's surgery, I think it's all meant to happen so please let me"

" Are you fully aware of the risks you are taking ?" 

"Like always"

"Do whatever you want, cause even if I try to hold you back I know you enough to say you will only act the way you decide."

"Thank you Ji chang wook, thank you for everything, from the day I walked into your office to check my pregnancy to now, you've always been here so thank you" I leaned up to hug him and he returned the hug with tears filling both our eyes and the boys looking else where. 

The time has came.

---------------

The next day after spending the whole night with Yoongi and Taehyung who alternated between staying with me and Jimin. All the explanation was made.

Taehyung and I apologized to each other and I thanked him for keeping my secret.

Yoongi understood me but Forgiving that's a different story and to be honest, I can't blame him can I ?

He was already aware of most of my secret except why Jungkook's mom did all of that and the fact she tried to kill me twice before.

I lied, I hurted, I faked my death and then I come back saying 'Hello I am here , sorry for your tears ' That's insane.

The next day come faster than usual and here I am standing in front of Jimin's room, TaeTae informed me that everyone is there including my parents.

"I can do it" I mumbled to myself trying to be as confident as I can. 

Yet all this confidence skipped through the window the second I walked in. Gasps,yelp and whispers could be heard all over the room but the look in Jungkook's eyes is what kept me stoned for the next minutes.

A glare mixed with confusion and anger. Dissappointment, hurt and pain. But mostly is the longing. The longing for a love I thought that I moved on from but was still buried in me. 

I was trying to catch my breath when a pair of lips catched mine and the world just stopped, wet lips crashed on mine, the way his hands holded my face as if the world is about to end. As if our lives depended on that single kiss.

His taste, his touch, his smell and his lips, even if I die and reincarnate I would never forget them.

I wasn't expecting that from him. Not even a bit, and I don't even know how my body reacted to that.

What does this kiss mean ? Will they forgive her ? Will they trust her again ? What about all the secrets she has and especially what about her Mother in law ? 

AN//

I hope you enjoy whatever you are reading. I totally understand that this story is twisted and there is too many things happening. But that's also life. The unexpected can happen and you never know.

Rina/Haneul has never stopped loving Jungkook. He hurt her and she did the same but that's also relationship sometimes we hurt each other in the process of growing.