Closer than ever (pt1)

RINA POV

Upon parking the car in front of the dorm, I could already see Jungkook's killing stare from the balcony. We are litteraly screwed. I hope we don't actually die today. 

"Taehyung, are you ready to die ?" 

"I hope it will be fast and neat" I laughed at his comment.

We walked to the elevator, and as soon as the door was open, Jungkook was pinning Taehyung to the wall and holding him by his collar. " WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?" He yelled and I could see Yoongi coming out from his room because of the noise, Jimin and Hoseok were running downstairs with nothing but their boxers.

"Jungkook, let him go" I pleaded with tears filling my eyes, I've never wanted things to reach this stage.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" He yelled looking at me still struggling Taehyung and I can see the darkness filling his eyes. Never have I seen him this angry, even when I made him believe that I slept with Daniel.

"Jeon Jungkook, he is your Hyung" Hoseok defended.

"HYUNG? Bullshit, if he was my hyung, he'd never spend the night out with my wife when I fucking asked him to come home, and He know how worried I was" With those words Jungkook's anger engraved and I could see him fight back the urge to hit Taehyung who didn't break eye contact with him, neither did he apologize. I could see Jungkook lifting his hand at the defying stare of his older. and I jumped holding it.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF" 

"NO" I yelled and he just pushed me so hard with his hand that I landed on my ass with a loud yelp, gaining the attention of everyone and that's when Taehyung moved his hand to push Jungkook but Yoongi jumped in.

"ENOUGH! JUNGKOOK LET HIM GO, TAEHYUNG, APOLOGIZE"

"but hyung" they talked at the same time.

"Stop, you are acting like fucking kids, you are being assholes to each other for a stupid matter, what's the problem if she went out with Taehyung last night? what's the problem if she spent the night out, she is your wife but not your possession, don't you fucking trust any of them ? Taehyung informed you that she was with him, The fuck is happening with you ? yeah I understand your worries about the fact that they are in bad terms but what if they took this chance to make peace? don't you want to see the woman you love in good terms with your best friend, she went out with almost each one of us, she spent the night alone with Jimin in the house, the first day she come here, I took here out and she slept in my studio,  why the fuck it's bothering you when it's Taehyung?"

"Because he's fucking in love with her" Jungkook annonced making some of them gasp.

"He is not in love with me, He ..He.." I shocked in my words, I was unable to decipher if taehyung wanted me to tell the story he just told me

"Long story short, I thought she was hee-sung because of the scar on her shoulder" Taehyung added and I could see the hand of Jungkook loosen up around his collar, Yoongi placed his arms separating them, I guess they all know about that story, if not every details maybe, the most of it.

"All of you, go get a FUCKING cold shower now, I don't want to hear a word coming from any of you, Rina come with me" Jungkook wanted to interrupt but the glare of Namjoon silenced his unspoken words.

I stood up with the help of Jimin and Hoseok and I just walked behind him to his studio downstairs.

As soon as I entered he closed the door with Namjoon followung behind me, he closed the door and went to sit on his desk. I was fidgiting with my fingers like a scared kid who know he is about to be grounded by her parents, I did not dare even look at him, I made his members fight because of me, I created a commotion, in the morning and here I am, holding my tears back with the uptmost strength I still have left.