it's a date then

Author POV

Life goes on. As months goes by and the situation gets better, Each day they become closer. Haneul is still living in her house, her adoptive brother already moved in with his old assistant who is now the director of the company, Haneul is still the CEO but she'd rather works from home or while traveling. 

BTS are also busy on their ways between the shows and the tours, they barely could sleep, the usual what do you expect. But they steal find time to drop by or to call her over, they are happier when they are together, she brings the best on them in her own way and they do the same for her.  Slowly but surely, she was able to build the trust back, they started acting normal with her. 

With RM she got back to her usual talks and long walks when they can find time. Yoongi dropped his 2nd mixtape and her fangirl mode was active for 3 whole days, nothing could tame it down especially when Suga enjoyed teasing her with his duality until Jin stepped in. the older guy took more time to warm up again to our little heroine but he couldn't turn down all her efforts and the food she cooked for him even though she is still as bad as before. 

With Taehyung and Hoseok, it was easier, they'd watch movies or go for drinks. They tried to enjoy the small amount of time they were able to meet on. 

Jimin was an over protective brother and he couldn't stop blaming himself for the time he acted cold towards her. and he did all he can to make up to that from expensive gift to family trip almost every month even if it's for a day . She couldn't stop him no matter what she did.

With Jungkook, the situation started off slowly, they had many nights with wine and a lot of talks, and they only went to sleep when one of them is completely drunk. They didn't share a bed nor did they kiss. It doesn't go further than a hug or small friendly touch. Yet everyone could feel the sexual tension except of them. They were oblivious to the situation.

Most of the time, she was the one who end up drunk and he have to tuck her in bed but for Jungkook it was one of the sweetest moments, holding her close to him is the thing he missed the most. 

They both still love each other yet both of them are scared. What happened can only be described as a permanent trauma and it's not easy to just forget and start fresh. We all say that time heals the wounds, Time help you forget and move on but let's be honest we never forget and even if we do move on, the wounds and the scars are still there to reminds up of the pain. Yet those scars also remind us of how strong we are and how far we come. 

Until one day, Haneul was not able to reach Jungkook on the phone to ask about something that she forgot when he didn't answer her 3rd call. During the last weeks, they both texted and talked a lot and through all this time, they made the promise to always respond whatever the case is. Even a small automatic reply, it was more of a reassurance to both of them.

So not being able to reach him and neither the guys while she was in Hongkong for a work trip scared the shit out of her and she throw herself in the first plane back to Seoul. 

But of course, being the implusive human she always was, at least that trait did not change and add to that her anxiety, she declared her love in a voice text that she left him, something she didn't do or even hint about during all this time.

As soon as she landed, she didn't believe her eyes when she found Jungkook, Jimin and Jin waiting for her on the airport.

"Oh my god, you are okay, I am so glad" she informed hugging JK as tight as she can taking all of them by surprise.

"I didn't know you still loved him this much" Jin teased.

"What ? Huh, I am not, I mean yeah, but it's not."

"You are rumbling, one more proof, you do" Jimin was the one who ruffled her hair. 

"What proof?" she asked forgetting about her text already" OH wait, Fuck fuck, tell me you didn't hear the voice texts, please JK"

"Well, too late sweetheart, Now you gotta go one a date with me"

"A date?"

"Yes, A proper date, Tomorrow at 7pm, I will come pick you up"  He promised kissing her cheeks before leaving the little woman standing there watching him and Jin walk away to Sejun who was waiting for them and Jimin guided her to his car to go to their parents house  before he goes back to work.

"Heeseungie, what were you scared about?" Jimin pulling me closer to him.

"I am not, I was just worried something happened to all of you, no one was answering me"

"Stop lying, I know you are, you've been more clingy and needy lately, as if we will disappear"

"I don't know, the last months were perfect and I am scared it will all go away, I am scared that this safety will go away, I don't want to lose you again, I mean I know some of you are still edgy with me but I can work on that but I don't think I have enough strength to live without you on my life."

"Heeseung, you are my sister, whatever happens, we will always be family, you know blood is thicker than what you expect. I will always love you, protect you and care for you even against my dearest friend, as for Kook, he really loves you, I know you do too and I know you are afraid of getting hurt but you both grow up and changed, you both are more mature. Do you know? He has been planning this date for over 2 months now and he even asked me for permission to date you even though you are legally married."

"Legally married?"

"You were married before you fake your death and after everything that happened, with the help of the company and his father, he dealt with all the legal papers process to correct the marriage certificat to your real name, Ji Haneul, he even got permission from your adoptive brother and our parents"

"What? are you being serious now? why didn't I know?"

"I guess he just wanted to make it easier for you in case you wanted divorce, and he didn't want to tell you because he was petrified by the idea you will ask for it."

"Then why didn't he tell me?"

"Come'n girl, you've been friendzoning him for the last 3-4 months, you even had more skinship with the rest of the guys than him. Remember that night when we went for drinks, with Taehyung and RM and he was unable to come."

Haneul( Heeseung) nodded. " I was completely wasted by the end of the night"

"Exactly and you started fangirling about Yoongi hyung and you refused to sleep anywhere but in his bed"

"OMG, that's why I woke up hugging his pillow and blanket on your room? OMG"

"Exactly, you have no idea how much Jungkook was sad that day because even drunk you were not choosing him. he thought you didn't love him anymore"

"Chim, you know I was fangirling, I didn't really mean it in another kind of love"

"We all know that, even Kookie, but still you didn't give him any hint so Today we were in ameeting for the next album and he forgot to charge his phone, that's mainly why he didn't answer. so when he heard your text, he was shinning with happiness. I never saw him this confident and happy in a long time. and that Date will be good for both of you"

"Thank you for everything Oppa, Love you" She leaned in hugging her brother before buckling her seat belt and sitting in the car enjoying the ride home. 

AN// 

This chapter was wrote in one hour, I had a lot of ideas and not enough space in my mind to let them rent free. Please forgive me from my typo mistake and I will edit it later. I made you wait for a long time guys so I wanted to be a good author and drop that for you.

I love you guys aLOTTT