Honesty 1

After dinner, I kidnapped Jungkook, we both were tipsy so it was easier for me to convince him to come with me somewhere, I called a taxi who drove us to a luxiours hotel that I reserved a few days ago.

You might wonder why right? Easy, it's time to take this relationship to another level, I can't wait anymore. Even my conscious can't believe that I am addmitting that I want him this much.

We both stumbled getting inside the suit I reserved. I use almost half of my first salary just for that, you better like it Jungkook.

" Why are we here?" he finally asked.

"To sleep" His question angered me.

"Stop your sarcasm"

"Then stop asking stupid questions too, We are here to sleep together"

"Rina, we sleep together every day, we could have done it at home, no need to put your salary in this room"

"How did you know? "

"I know everything my dear wife "

"Then why are you asking why are we here ? since you know everything"

"we are not playing this game, we both are tired, tell me why did you reserve this room?"

"Will tell you after the shower" I winked and walked inside of the shower.

-----------------------

I walked out with my towel warpped safely around me. but to my surprise, I can see Jungkook sleeping half naked in the bed. I don't know if I have the right to kill him or should I just go to sleep. I was disappointed. Am I this uninteresting? I did everything I should do as Hoseok taught me but it looks like nothing is working between us. Why is this man not interested in sleeping with me?

FLASHBACK

Author POV:

It was a normal Wednsday, and it's her first day off since she started, Today, she had no school neither work but as always she was home alone or at least that's what she thought.

Something is preoccuping her mind lately, she tried everything to seduce her man, she doesn't have experience in love, relationship and sex but she tried to learn through websites, videos and advices in the forum.

She feels her time with her husband is getting lesser and she is becoming more and more greedy, she just learned about her sexuality and the pleasure she experienced inside of her.

She was making her coffee with the music so loud that she didn't hear a yelling J-hope until he grabbed her which made her startled and she ended up pouring her hot coffee on his shirt.

" FUCK" He yelped

"I am sorry, I am really sorry Hoseok oppa" she was apologizing while helping him take off his shirt, she didn't realize how embarassing it is, until she had his abs in full display. she took a step back trying to avoid this awkward moments and of course it can't be that easy, she ended burning her elbow in the oven behind her, that she just shut down.

"Ayy, Fuck" Rina hold her elbow and Hoseok started laughing and asked " DO you always start your mornings this way?"

"Most of the times"

"Come with me, let's apply some ointement in it"

"it's okay, I am fine, but I think it's better if you take a shower or you will smell like coffee the whole day"

"Come with me Rina"

She obliged without further negociation when he pushed her in front of him. Hoseok share his room with Jimin and since she just started being friendly with the latter, she rarely came inside of their room.