Communication and possessiveness

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to a curled up Rina, She looked so inocent, so small between my arms, it's the first time we sleep naked next to each other and it made it harder for me to leave the bed without her but I need to finish discussing things with Taehyung, I gave my word.

I tried to move out of the bed without waking her up but her hand catched me before I could get away 'I will be back soon babe' I stick my lipsto her forhead. and her naked shoulder turned me on ,everything is pulling me to her, I have no idea how I am holding myself from making love to you, I know you are still inexperienced and I don't want you to give me your everything so fast, I still need to prove how much I love you before that, I treasure you my Rina.

I knocked at Taehyung's room to be met by an angry Namjoon nd of course I know why we made out in his bed and I can't blame him but I ama teeneger and you know 'War of hormone'.

"Tae- hyung is here?" I asked not daring to look at his face.

"No, he is upstairs"

"Thank you and I am sorry for the embarassing scenes, I will make sure, it will not happen again" I excused myself.

I walked upstairs to find Taehyung with his earphones looking ahead of him.

"I think we need to talk " I touched his shoulder grabbing his attention.

"I think we already said everything, and honestly, we both fucked up so no need to talk about it more and more, We both know what we did and why we acted this way, but I think we need to promise each others it will not happen again"

"I can promise you this" I assured

"Pinky swear" Taehyung looked at me with his pinky finger and I smiled."We are brothers " He added. Lwe locked fingers before I pull him for hug and my eyes started tearing up agin. 'He is my brother and I was an asshole'

"Jungkook did you fuck in Namjoon's bed?" He's question startled me.

"Oh my.!! Does everyone knows? "

"He tried to change the covers of the bed and end up breaking the night-table and the lamp" Taehyung explained.

"Typical leader" We both laughed at that.

We spent a few hours over there talking about life and about love. And in-between, I was able to understand why I acted this way, Rina remind me of the girl I used to love and who left me for my best friend, Since then I became a guy who treats women as a plaything and what scared me most is the feeling I have for Rina are much stronger and deeper, they don't look the same and they don't act the same but the previous one made me feel love for the first time in my life and then she killed my soul and Rina is bringing me back to life, she is making me happy and I am scared to see her go.

We went back down to find a big dinner waiting for us, Rina was playing with Jimin some video-game, Yoongi was sleeping, while Namjoon and J-hope were helping set the table.