Meeting the pervert husband

RINA POV

Morning has come. I woke up hearing my mom knocking on the door, I was stressed, tired and my eyes burning after all the tears I shed.

 Yet the decision is already made, I can't change the truth, I am already sold. I will try my best to make this marriage at least a liveable one.  Maybe he will be gentle? Maybe he will not ask for sex until we get to know each other or maybe he will treasure me and we will fall in love? I tried being as much optimistic as I can.

"Good morning momma.."

"Good morning baby so what have you decided to do? because my friend will be here soon"

"I will go, don't worry" she hugged me tightly thanking me a lot but I didn't have the strength to repay the hug, I am still angry at them. 

"Oh you have to let go I think I need to prepare my luggage," I said almost coldly.

"No no, you don't have to,  just the important thing you want to keep she will provide the rest"

"I can't complain, right? "She shook her head as a sign of no so I just grabbed my phone, my computer, and a picture I always keep around of me and my best friend. I decided to take a quick shower, wore something nice and went down to find the woman already waiting for me, ( ok she seem nice but the fact she bought me more or less as a sex toy it's not something very nice to like her.).

After biding goodbye with my parents we hit the road.
She was gentle in overexaggerated way, she told me some about her son.. mostly that he is kind with a big heart but a playboy, I just wish he will not make me sleep with him the second we meet. That's all.

After some time of driving, we reached our destination. I will leave in an apartment. Our floor has two flat and she told me that he is part of a very known band yet she was really surprised I didn't know about him.

His friends will be living in front of us for the time being.  Not only the man but also his friends, for an introverted person like me it's not really good new but The house was near my university, and it's the only thing I was happy about when i heard.. 

When we entered i was astonished by the simplicity yet beauty of this place, A house I never dreamt of living in...

The things that made me a little bit uncomfortable are the fact that if I don't sleep with him I will get punished, I have to sleep next to him every night. Even if we don't have sex, I don't have the right to sleep anywhere else. What a stupid condition! What if I want some time alone I can't, Rina shut up you are sold so your time is not yours anymore. My conscience scolded but I ignored her, after all, i am a human being and I have my rights.

There was a big dressing room with more clothes than I can even imagine myself buying in my whole life and of course, there was a whole section for lingerie. One thing is for sure this woman didn't forget any details.

Yet the journey didn't end yet I was token for a spa and self-care. From my toes to my head everything was cleaned and done. I even got a message something i never tried but it was very relaxing. I must thank her for that at least.

After a long day, She drove me a home of course not before explaining the instructions I need to know. ( i learned that I don't have the right to refuse everything her almighty boy wants. I have to bear a child in the nearest future, I can not make him complain about anything or else my parents will suffer. I can not date anyone nor let him have other girls or I will be punished, I have to cook for him and always seduce him ... I have and I have and I have .. the list was so long that I stopped focusing) didn't I told you that it's very strange how kind she was because when I started getting those instructions she transformed into a very scary businesswoman. Waw I should never trust appearances..