Harmony

The next week went by quickly, And I played the tourist in a new city, Jungkook and the boys spent more than 18 hours in the company; between producing music, learning new dances, making a cover and things like that, I barely got to see my man or any of them.

At night, I am either sleeping or sleeping. And when I wake up, I'd find a post-it on the mirror of our room with some cute words, I heard that the Idol life was tough but I never thought it was this hard. There were days where I could pack foods and take it to the company but I could barely make them reunite to eat or even get a glance of them, everyone's busy with their never-ending and tiring practices.

My relationship with Taehyung didn't improve at all, apart from him picking on me or arguing with him like babies, we're basically two idiots strangers, as for Jimin, it's as if I am not in the house at all, I think I am invisible to him.

On the other hand, Hoseok is the most cheerful person I could see even in the tiredness, they have to go through every day, he could find the strength to make a joke and make me laugh. Therwereas mornings in which I was glad, Jin is part of this house, my breakfast is always on my nightstand and I know for sure it's him.

My relationship with Jungkook didn't really improve romantically and privately speaking, maybe it decreased when it comes to skinship and I hate that, since when did I became so dependant of him ? I miss his touch... I feel greedy lately, I cannot help but long for his kisses and his teasing , Ah! My heart ! I could barely enjoy his warm embrace in the morning and Namjoon brag in getting him out of bed, it's a torture, honestly.

The MMA is in two days, and earlier, I heard that they will stay later than usual in the company. The manager called me asking if I could bring dinner because he is busy with something and helping was one of the greatest distraction I needed. I got bored from going out alone, yes, I meet a few people but I always end up lying to them about my identity and I am not willing to make friends based on lies.

Holding a few bags and trying my best to not end up on the floor, however, my fears were not for naught as I almost tripped on the stairs but my unusual carefulness why climbing the stairs helped me escape a disaster. Fortunately, I made it succefully to the 4th floor, or that's what I thought when I was going to breath a sigh of relief before I tripped on the last stair, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, I thought I was going to collapse and I aleardy imagined all the food scattered ont the floor with me laid around them but even after a few seconds, nothing really occurred, the pain never came and the impact never happened. I sensed the feeling of a hand under my waist as I slowly opened my eyes to see Taehyung helding me up. "Come on, let me help" he whispered in my ear before steadying me on the floor, my mind was still blurry and my breathing was heavy.

The charismatic man leaned over to grab the pack I had in my hands "You could've asked for help or took the elevator" he reprimended. I could see the worried look on his face but my mind couldn't believe it, he fucking helped me, I thought he hated me, he should have enjoyed seeing me crash on the floor, however, he didn't and instead, he helped me.

"Hey, are you going to spend the night there? Or are you going to come in ? Dreamy head" He called after me while holding the door of the practice room open.

I ran there blushing hard 'Thank you' I mumbled under my breath but he just shrugged it off walking to the tabe placed in the corner to put the food on it, there was only Jimin and Jungkook on the room. Upon seeing me, Jungkook winked at me through the mirror whilst continuing his practice while I helped Taehyung with the dinner. I tried to engage some conversation but I was afraid of his reaction so I tried to hold on and stay put. A few minutes later jungkook was pulling me onto his embrace, and I realised how much I longed for this smell, His expensive cologne mixed with his manly sweet was the smell I loved the most. 'Thank you babe for the food'