Jealousy

"i will never refuse such a dared invitation" Jungkook replied with shinny eyes.WTF did i do ? am i giving him opportunity to fu*ck me? with the moms here... Rina when will you learn that playing with the pervert will only make you suffer ?

I left him smirking after his playfull remark and went to the room hoping he will not come. But some wishes will only stay wishes, because in less than minutes, he entered after me closing the door behind him and leaning on it, i decided to ignore him but his charisma is more strong than my indifference i can feel his gaze following my body while i was choosing what to wear, when all the clothes i have here are either too short too tight or too showy, Oh god i just want some pants and sweetshirt.

"i can't even change in peace ' i mumbled to myself making sure he heared me.

"What did you say ? ' he talked taking a step in my direction."

'None of your concern '

"Oh dear , i think i aleardy told you that whatever you do concern me, you are my...' i cut him down finishing his sentence. He will insult me for sure so let's avoid him this chance and do it.

"Your sex Slave "

" Great that you know, now i think it's time for you to begin to act according to that"

"Make me " i defied him looking through his gaze, yes i was shivering from fear but i aleardy lost everything, so i don't have anything to be afraid of. Virginity ? first time ? Sex ? i will not try to suppress myself to make him happy .

"You are more courageous with your mom here or what ?"

"I am more confident because yours is here," i winked at him turning my back to him taking the first dress that come in my sight. When he sliped two hands around my waist opening the ruban of the bathrobe and making it fall to the ground, but i can feel him surprised, he was waiting to see me naked but i am not that stupid , because the first thing i did when entering here is putting some undergraments to prevent thoses kind of things from happening. I know i have a pervert in this home.

« Black suit you well » He mumbled placing small peeck on my shoulder..

« your hands are cold, take them off » ok i was laying his hands were so warm on my stomach and i was having goosebumps because of his touch but i will not submit to that, i will not give him the chance to do what he want with me. "I will put more than my hands on you" he threatned and i just hold my breath. He leaned closer to my neck tracing kisses all over my shoulder making sure to send hot breath on it. I was unable to move away or even if my conscious didn't stop telling me to move away from him, My body didn't want to. I don't know why but the way his fingers are dancing on my stomach or the gentle kisses he was placing on my neck that holded me to him. His hands traveled slowly to my breast that he squeezed making a small moan come out from my mouth and unconsiously i put my hands on my mouth avoiding anymore voice from coming out. Hell no, i wasn't supposed to give him such satisfaction. I felt him smirck while kissing the back my neck and i tried moving away but he holded more on my chest playing with one of them with the bra on, which made a big heat grew up on my inside. the way he touch could make your inside turn upside .. oh yeah the skills of a playboy but it s not time for your fantasies Rina push him away.

HE was Slowly going down my spine, until a knock on the door saved my ass. i shrugged him off taking a step away from him. and he just laughed while replaying to the one who saved my life since my body just give up on me. "Coming.."