Ouch!

Hey, friendos, it's Aaron again! All the other chapters have either been in Peter's perspective, or no one's (if it's with Charles and Erik). This chapter is in no ones perspective.

"BOOM!" A sound, something like a thunder,  erupted from outside the school. It was loud enough to be heard from inside the school. 

"Oh my-, PETER!" Ororo cried, "I'm so sorry!" She ran over to Peter who was on the floor, passed out. Part of his silver jacket and hair was burned. Ororo was slouched over Peter and started to mutter curses in Arabic. "PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP!" She screamed, tears rolling down her face. Raven must've been outside somewhere else just taking a walk and heard the screaming and boom and walked over to investigate.

"What's going on over h-?" Raven said, "Oh my god." Raven saw Ororo with tears in her eyes over Peters unconscious body.

"Oh thank Allah," Ororo said speaking rapidly, "we were just doing our normal games and competitions, Peter asked me to not hold back. He said it wouldn't be fun if I didn't give it my all.  Al 'astatie- ya Allah. (translation: I can't- oh god) I just did a bolt I just summoned a bit of lightning, I didn't aim it anywhere. I'm so sorry." Ororo 

"Calm down, kid," Raven said, "he's alive. We can't call the ambulance, they won't help a mutant. I'll lift him to the nurses office." Ororo nodded quickly, whispering "thank you" multiple times in different languages. Raven bent down and put Peter on her back. She was incredibly strong and flexible, so Peter felt like a feather on her back. Ororo stared at Raven in awe. Ororo has always seen Raven as her idol. Raven started walking fast into the building. Charles happened to be in the hallway as she passed. 

"What happened?!" Charles asked. He was now following Raven with Ororo down the hallway on his wheelchair.

Raven answered, "They were playing some sort of competition game and Ororo by accident summoned a strong lighting at Peter. It'll be alright, he's alive." 

"I'm sorry." Ororo muttered, guilt was eating her up inside.

"It's fine, Ororo. It wasn't your fault, you didn't intend for this to happen." Raven replied. Raven finally reached the nurses office. She plopped Peter on the nearest bed and searched for the nurse. 

"Sharon?" Charles asked. A head popped out of no where, it was Sharon Friedlander, the nurse. (Sharon is actually a character in a comic, she was the nurse, I'm pretty sure she died though, and possibly it doesn't fit in the time, idk I just wanted to use a character)

"Hello!" Sharon said, her smile dropped when she saw Peter, "oh, yikes, I'll go get some ointments for those burns."

"Thank you." Ororo said.

"Don't thank me, it's literally my job." Sharon said. She opened a cabinet and grabbed some bottle and nodded. And then she grabbed another. She quickly walked back to Peter. As she took out a cotton ball and doused it with the ointment she asked, "So what exactly happened here?"

"He got hit by lightning." Raven answered, simply. Sharon was now dabbing the cotton ball on Peter's burn on his cheek.

"I would say that's unusual, but we are in a school for mutants, so this is pretty normal for me." Sharon said. Sharon went over to a shelf and got some rolls of bandages and more cotton balls. 

"I..." Charles said, "should go tell Erik." 

"That would be the right thing to do, Charles." Raven said. She saw Charles make the face he makes when he doubts himself, so she pushed him out the door and said, "go to your prince and tell him! Erik is... important to Peter." Before Charles could talk back she shut the door. Raven is one of the few people who know about Peters secret. Luckily, Peter told people who he could trust.

"Seems like Charles and Erik have some sort of thing going on." Sharon said while she doused another cotton ball with a new ointment and started rubbing it on Peter's right leg, which seemed to be easy, since the bottom of his pants where burned off.

"Yup. Always have." Raven said, "It's annoying seeing them banter and flirt every second and then act like they don't wanna make out." Sharon nodded as she cut a long amount of bandage off of the roll.

"Seems aggravating." Sharon said. She wrapped the bandage around Peter's leg.

"Does he seem okay?" Raven asked, motioning at Peter.

"Uhhh, yeah, he's not in the best shape, but what do you expect? For someone who got struck by lightning, this kid is doing great." Sharon replied while she continued with her nurse-ly duties.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Charles got to Erik's 'room' (it's more of an office, except he kinda sleeps there too.) and kept fidgeting until he finally knocked. The door unlocked and opened.

"Charles?" Erik said.

"You keep your room locked?" Charles asked.

"You don't?" Erik asked back.

"No. There's no need, I know there is no one in this school who would harm me." Charles said.

"How bout me?" Erik asked, more jokingly, but with a hint of truthfulness.

"Don't joke about that!" Charles said, "You wouldn't harm me. Not now."

"True." There was a pause and then Erik responded with, "Is there a reason you knocked on my door?"

"Um, it's about Peter..." Charles said slowly, "he's hurt."

"What." Erik said.

"Ororo was just playing a competition game with Peter and she summoned lighting and it hit Peter. He couldn't dodge it in time." 

"Where is he now." Erik asked.

"Nurses office, the one nearest the back of the school." Charles answered. Erik ran down to the nurses office and Charles tailed behind. Once Erik got to the office he was panting.

"Peter?" Erik asked.

Instead Sharon appeared and said, "hey, I'm the nurse,  are you the boy's dad?" 

"Oh, no, nope. Just his teacher" Erik answered.

"Interesting. Okay, well, the kid is sleeping now, still recovering, in that bed over there." Sharon answers as she pointed to Peter on the bed to the right. Peter was still pretty damaged, his body was now covering in some bandages and his hair was a little black on the place it got burnt. Yet he was still sleeping peacefully.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Asked Erik.

"Yes." The nurse answered. Erik let out a breath he was holding.

"You seem to care a lot about this kid, Erik" Raven said. Ororo and Raven were sitting on chairs that were on the side of the door.

"Shut up, Raven." Erik said. 

"Never." Raven responded with a smirk. Erik seated next to Ororo and Charles rolled over next to Erik and Raven as everyone waited for Peter to wake up. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It took a while. It was pretty late. Erik, Charles, Raven, and Ororo were asleep on their chairs while waiting for Peter. Sharon even left to go to her room to sleep. Of course she redid his bandages before leaving.

To be continued...

I'll finished the part 2 of this tomorrow :) thank you for reading!