Ouch!- Part 2

Well, this is embarrassing, Peter thought. Peter was finally awake and still in bed, he could see everybody asleep, waiting for him on the chairs. Ororo looked like she was having a nightmare, Raven looked dead asleep with no emotions, Charles had his head leaning on Erik's shoulder. Once again, Erik is there waiting for me after I get hurt, he must be so annoyed at me. Peter looked down at himself, and he saw bandages around his burns. He winced. Peter heard  the sound of high heels walking down the hallway. Sharon appeared at the door. She grinned when she saw Peter.

"Hello, Peter!" Sharon said. She walked into the room and put down her bag on her desk

"Hey?" Peter answered, raspy. It hurt him to speak.

"You got hurt, and your friends brought you here, the nurses office," Sharon explained, "I'm Sharon, the nurse." 

"Oh" Peter exclaimed.

Sharon looked at Peter's bandages and asked, "You feeling alright?"

"Uhh yeah." Peter lied. He was in a lot of pain, the burns on his cheek and leg hurt and whenever he tried to talk everything hurt more.

"I can tell when someone is in pain, it's my job, Peter," Sharon said, "you can't trick me. I'm gonna redo your bandages, and you're gonna need someone to help you go around to classes." 

Peter sighed and said, "Okay." Sharon nodded and then looked over at the group of people sleeping at the chairs and chuckled.

"You wanna wake them up?" Sharon asked.

"Not yet." Peter replied. Sharon walked over to Peter with a new roll of bandages and a small bottle of ointment. She undid the bandages on Peter's leg.

"This ointment might sting a bit when I drop some on." Sharon warned. Peter hummed in response. Sharon listed Peters leg gently and dropped a drop of the ointment on his burn, Peter bit his tongue in pain, but didn't complain. Then Sharon wrapped the new bandages around it. Sharon smiled and said, "See? That wasn't so bad." Peter just nodded. Sharon added, "Okay, I'm gonna need to put some on your cheek, and I have a small bandaid I can put on it." Sharon held Peters head to the other side to drop some ointment on it. Peter winced a bit, and Sharon quickly put a big square white bandaid on his cheek.

"Thanks." Peter said.

Sharon answered, "No problem, I get paid to do this anyway... so do you want to wake them yet? School is gonna start in half an hour, I only came early because of you."

"I guess." Peter said, reluctantly. Sharon walked over to the sleeping people and shook Ororo. She jolted awake.

"Peter?" Ororo said, "Peter!" 

"That's me." Peter joked.

"Thank Allah you're okay," Ororo said, "we are NEVER doing that game again, Peter."

"I can agree to that." Peter agreed. Sharon then awoke Raven. Raven gasped loudly, but then exhaled in relief when she saw Peter was awake and okay.

"You okay, kid?" Raven asked. Peter nodded. Raven said, "Good." Raven looked over at Charles and Erik and sighed. She poked Charle's head and his eyes fluttered open. He looked up at what he was sleeping on and saw Erik, he blushed and looked away. He saw Peter and he rolled his wheelchair to his bed.

"Please don't do anything this dangerous again, Peter." Charles said. 

"I'll try not to." Peter said.

"The last person to wake up: Erik" Sharon said, "anyone wanna do the honors?"

"I guess II'll do it." Charles responded. He wheeled over in front of Erik and reached up to his shoulder and shook him softly. Erik jolted and his eye's opened immediately. He used his powers to take a scalpel from one of the tables. He was about to stab Charles. Once he saw Charles's his eyes softened and he dropped the scalpel.