Field trip! - Part 2

"Scooch over!" Scott said. Everyone at Xavier school just got on the bus to go to the mutant zoo. Everyone was ready for the bus to go... except the unusual group of 6 kids trying to fit all in 1 bus seat: Peter, Ororo, Scott, Jean, Jubilee, and Kurt.

Charles cleared his throat and then said, "Kids, only 2 kids per seat. I don't think it's legal to have 6 on 1." (I wanna explain that Charles doesn't get his own seat since he's on a wheelchair. There was a ramp on the bus and there are brakes on his wheelchair.) "There are other seats available."

"But, I can't choose who to sit with!" Peter said. Erik heard Peter and stood up from his seat.

"I have an idea. Why don't 3 people sit on that seat, and then the other 3 can sit on the seat right next to the other one? I'm sure Charles can let 3 kids sit on 1 seat, right, Charles?" replied Erik.

"I, I'm not sure if I can let that happened." Charles said.

"Can we pleassssssseeeeee???" asked Peter, with a pout.

Charles paused before saying, "...fine." 

"Yayyy!!" Jubilee said.

"Okay, now get off of me, go to the other seat." responded Jean. Jubilee climbed out of the seat and sat in the other seat. Ororo and Peter did the same. 

"Okay, great. We can finally get going to the zoo." Charles said. Erik sat back down to his seat. The bus's engine started and the bus drove away from the school. 

"Peter, you should've sat next to Erik." whispered Ororo.

Peter shook his head and whispered back, "That would've been weird though! And anyways, Erik likes sitting alone and it would be annoying for me to just sit next to him."

"What are you guys whispering about?" Jubilee said at a louder volume. Ororo and Peter flipped their heads to Jubilee and put their first fingers to their mouths and shushed her.

"Jeez, Jubilee, please, this is dad issues, lower voice." Peter whispered to Jubilee.

"Oh!" Jubilee exclaimed, and quickly whispered back, "Sorry, sorry, sorry. What's up?"

"You know, Peter's dads. The usual stuff." Ororo jokes. 

Peter rolled his eyes and whispered, "Ororo said that I should've sat with Erik, and I said no, because that would've been weird."

"Aw man, you should've sat with Charles, so you could tell him the secret." Jubilee whispered.

Peter stared at Jubilee and replied, "Bruh... Jubilee. Charles isn't sitting with anyone. He is in a wheelchair. He's in the front with the bus driver on his wheelchair."

"I knowwww, Peterrr," Jubilee whispered/whined, "I meant that you should've sat in the front, near Charles."

"That would've worked out," Ororo said, "Jubilee's got a point."

"Well, too late, and anyways, I don't wanna be hanging out with my cardigan wearing, history and psychology professor." Peter whispered.

"But you hang out with your turtleneck wearing, villain, scary gym teacher." responded Ororo.

"That's a good point." Peter said, "BUT, Charles is not my daaaad."

"He's low key in love with your daaaad, though." replied Jubilee.

"..." Peter said, "You're dead to me, Jubilee."

"NOOO! FORGIVE ME, PETER, I'M SORRY, IT WAS A JOKE. NOT REALLY A JOKE, BUT STILL." begged Jubilee.

"What are you guys even whining about?" Scott said, from the seat next to them.

"Nothing important." Peter said quickly.