Wanda

"So Peter's finally okay, mom?!" Wanda asked. Magda and Wanda were sitting at their breakfast table in the bright and early morning.

"Yes." answered Magda before she sipped her coffee.

"When can I finally see him? Why're you being  so secretive?" asked Wanda.

Magda took a deep breath and said, "Wanda, dear, I have... a secret, and it's sort of related to where Peter has been going to school."

"Well? What is it?" Wanda asked. She was starting to stand up out of her chair.

"It's a big secret, kiddo, I'm not sure you're old enough." replied Magda.

"Does Peter know?" Wanda asked.

"... yes?" answered Magda.

"We're twins! Mom! I'm the same age, that's so unfair!" whined Wanda as she stood up out of her chair. Wanda was becoming distressed which was causing the table they were sitting behind shake.

"Woah! Wanda! Calm down! Fine! I'll tell you!" shouted Magda. Wanda gasped and the table suddenly stopped shaking. Magda sighed while Wanda sat back down. 

"Sorry, um, I didn't mean for my powers to do that, mom." Wanda said as she looked guiltily to the floor, "Are you okay?"

Magda reached over to Wanda to brush the hair out of her face and said, "Don't worry, Wanda. I'm not hurt. Don't be ashamed for your powers, they are powerful and unique." 

"You always say that." Wanda said.

"Because it's true." replied Magda.

"Thanks, mom. So..." Wanda continued, "can I see Peter? You don't have to tell me the secret though!" 

Magda rubbed her forehead before responding, "... Sure, I'll take you later today, and I'll tell you the secret too, it was unfair of me to keep it from you, especially after Peter knew."

"Really?" asked Wanda as her eyes twinkled. 

Magda chuckled and patted her head, "Yes, kiddo."

"I can't wait to tell Peter all about my school." Wanda whispered to herself.

Magda explained, "I'm gonna tell you the secret, Wanda... You know how your father left before you and Peter were born?" Wanda nodded her head quickly. Magda continued, "One of the teachers that teaches Peter at his school is you and Peter's father. He is mostly known from being a villain named 'Magneto'. Now, he just teaches teens gym. It was one of the reason why I didn't want you to join the school. Since I told Peter earlier than you, he got involved, and joined the school without my permission, somehow. After I found out, I just let him, he made a compelling argument. I wanted him to see why I didn't tell him about Erik, or Magneto, but instead Peter became attached to Erik. I guess Erik isn't so bad anymore. Then there was a big incident and he got shot-" 

"Shot?! What the fuck, mom!" yelled Wanda.

"Wanda! Watch your language!!" yelled Magda.

"But, but, Peter got shot! How come I wasn't told?" asked Wanda.

"Because I was too much of a coward to tell you me secret." Magda responded.

"Oh." said Wanda.

Magda cleared her voice and continued her explanation, "shot, by Erik-"

"WHAT! BY MY DAD, SO HE SUCKS?!" Wanda yelled.

"Christ, Wanda, let me finish! Ahem, so, it was by accident, Peter ran in front of the bullet. He saved a very important life. I'm not telling who's life because I know you will interrupt me again. When I came to visit Peter after hearing the news, Erik was there watching over Peter. He apologized to me for everything. Then I told him about you, Wanda. He was shocked, but wanted to meet you. I'll introduce you when we go visit Peter. Then, he let me and Peter be alone." Magda said. Wanda's jaw was on the floor by the end of the story.