What?

"Dad?" asked Peter with shock.

"What...?" asked Erik.

"Not dad, sorry, slipped out, I just," Peter said, "leave, just leave, please."

"You know I can't do that, Peter." replied Erik.

"What is going on?" the President asked.

"Shut up, asshole." said Erik to the President. Erik walked over to the President and pushed him out of his chair.

"NO!" screamed all of Peter's friends.

"Stop! Don't hurt him! We were just about to convince him!" cried Peter as he ran over to the President to help him back onto the chair.

"Fine. For now, I'll humor you, Peter." said Erik, "...Why'd you call me dad? Don't tell me I resemble your step dad."

Peter bitterly laughed and replied, "No. But you could say you resemble my actual dad."

"What? Peter, you don't know your biological dad, what do you mean?" asked Erik.

"Nothing, Erik." answered Peter, with anger and venom in each word spoken. It was like he spit the word 'Erik'.

"Are you seriously mad at me for defending our race?" said Erik.

Peter yelled, "You think killing the President would count as defending. I wanted, no, needed you to come back to the school, and I texted you, I know you saw the texts, and you didn't respond. You chose this stupid plan over me and Charles and the whole school. Was it worth it? Was it?" 

"Peter, you're too young to underst-" said Erik.

"-to understand? You son of a bitch! Don't talk to Peter that way! What's there to understand?! You're insane, old man." Scott yelled.

"A bunch of random kids aren't gonna stop me from my plan." responded Erik.

"You think I'm just a random kid, huh?" Peter asked, steam was almost coming out of his ears. There was a long pause. Everyone was silent.

"Maybe you are, kid." answered Erik. Jubilee gasped. Peter lightly chuckled.

"You're a horrible dad, you know that?" said Peter. All his friends heads turned to Peter immediately. 

"Peter! Are you sure about this??? Now??" whispered Ororo.

"Good luck!" whispered Jubilee.

"Peter, I'm not your dad. Get out of here, all this adrenaline must be making you delusional" replied Erik.

"Be brave! I don't know if this is the best time, but you do you, Pete." whispered Jean to Peter.

"Don't worry! If he freaks, we are still with you!" Kurt whispered. Scott nodded and nudged Peter's side.

"What are you whispering about?!" asked Erik.

"Nothing!" said all of Peter's friends.

"I feel like I shouldn't be here..." quietly muttered the President.

"Well, Peter? What is it? I don't have all day, I kind of had a plan." asked Erik, impatiently.

Peter took a biiiig long breath and then simply said,

"I'm your son!"