Break in

"Okay, we all know the plan, so let's go." Charles said to everyone on his team. They were currently right outside the entrance of the school.

"Uhhhh, are we gonna drive there by car? Cause I don't know how else since the airplane seems like too much, I mean I can just run there, but that's unfair." asked Peter

Charles sighed and answered, "Yes, we've been over this, we are gonna drive by car. We're taking 2 cars though, so we didn't have to squeeze ourselves in 1 car."

"Okay okay, got it." replied Peter.

"If you're a teacher, make sure you check on the kids every so often, we don't want anyone to get hurt, especially our students." said Charles. All the teachers nodded. 

"We're not babies." said Scott.

"Yeah, Scott, babies usually don't go into missions where they have to stop a criminal from hurting the president." said Charles, who has been extremely stressed for the past days, and couldn't deal with Scott. Scott mumbled something and looked away.

"So, should we go now?" asked Kurt.

"Yes," responded Charles, "we don't know the exact time Erik will be there, so the earlier the better."

"Great! Lets go then!" Jubilee said.

"Yeah, I'm ready as ever." added Jean.

"Follow me to the back of the school to the cars." said Charles.

Ororo turned to her friends behind her and said, "Be careful, guys. Also, please don't die."

"Yup, don't worry, Ororo." Peter replied. And then they finally made it to the back of the school where the cars are.

"Here are the cars." Charles said, pulling off a big cloth to reveal 4 shiny cars.

"OooOooOo sHinYyy." Jubilee exclaimed.

"Can we pick? Because I like this silver one, it's got a sleek and sexy look." Peter said, slapping the gray car.

Charles replied, "First of all, don't call cars sexy, who taught you that, and second, don't slap any of the cars." 

"Fine, you're acting like my mom." Peter said.

"Then I'm sure your mom is a very intelligent and caring person." Charles replied.

Peter tried to hide his smile, but couldn't and said, "Let's just go already."

"Okay, me, Peter, Ororo, Scott, and Jean will ride in the grey car. Husk, Hank, and Sharon will ride with Jubilee and Kurt in the black car. I'll obviously be driving and Hank you can drive that car." explained Charles. Everyone walked into the cars they were assigned. As soon as the kids sat in their seat they pulled out their phones.

The Strongest Mutants

MR SEXY

Okay, after we get there, we play along with the teachers

Then Jean you'll play with their minds to make them think we are still there following them

Kurt can teleport places we can't 

And I'll quickly look around the whole place to check

Jubilee, if there are any electric locks, I'm counting on you

Scott and Ororo, you should only use your powers if needed