Peter woke up!

Charles knocked loudly on Erik's door, until Erik slammed the door open.

"What is it, Charles?" groaned Erik as he leaned on the door frame.

"Peter woke up!" said Charles.

"When?!" asked Erik as he started to dash to the nurses office.

"Just a few minutes ago, I felt the need to call Magda first, and of course I had to get Sharon to check on him." replied Charles as he followed Erik there. Erik got used to going to the nurses office by now, so he arrived quickly.

"Peter?" asked Erik. He was hoping for him to respond with 'dad?', but that must've been too much to ask for after what he had done.

"Uh hey?" Peter responded. Magda was right next to Peter, smiling. Peter looked more alive now, still a bit pale, but healthier. The IV bag was still connected to him, but it no longer worried Erik or Charles. Erik took a deep breath.

"Peter..." said Erik, "I am so sorry, I was wrong, and I was being horrible. What I did to you is unforgivable, and I can't even begin to imagine the hate you have for me. Don't forgive me. Don't. I know I don't deserve it." 

"A lot of apologies coming from you, huh?" Magda joked.

"No biggie." replied Peter, nonchalantly, with a shrug.

"Wha, 'no biggie'? What the hell is that supposed to mean?! Peter, you can't just let me off the hook that easily!" argued Erik.

"It was such a long time ago, who cares!" Peter said.

"It was literally 4 days ago, and you were asleep for 3 of them." retorted Erik.

"Ehhh, 4 days is like a year to me." Peter said, shaking his head.

"You worry me." Erik said.

"Aw, thank you!" responded Peter.

"... It wasn't a compliment" mumbled Erik.

There was a nice quietness until Peter looked at Charles and Magda and said, "Could you guys leave for a bit? I need to tell Erik something. Privately."

"Of course, sweetie." Magda replied.

"I'll hopefully see you in class soon when you feel better, Peter." said Charles as he waved them off. Both Magda and Charles walked out of the room. 

"So, what did you want to tell me?" asked Erik. Erik knew what it was, and he was ecstatic.

"I called you my dad when I was last awake... that wasn't a coincidence. You're my biological father, I know it's weird, if you don't believe me, I get it." explained Peter. He only looked at the floor.

"I believe you, Peter." Erik replied.

"I also have a twin sister, who is also your kid, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier," Peter said, "I just wasn't ready." His eyes began to water.

"I understand, Peter, don't worry. I should be the one who's explaining myself to you, not you." said Erik.

"I already told you, it's in the past, dad!" said Peter. Peter didn't even notice what he had said. Erik's eyes widened and then he smiled. Being called dad by Peter felt right. Peter realized and panicked, saying, "Oh my god, sorry, I meant Erik, I didn't mean dad, too soon, it's weird, I'm-"

"Peter, calm down, I'm glad you called me dad, it made me feel happy again, for the first time in a while." Erik said.

Peter fidgeted in bed and asked, "You feel comfortable with that?" 

"Yes. You're my son after all." Erik answered.

Tears fell from Peter's face as he said, "Don't say stuff like that, dad, or I'm gonna sob." Erik didn't reply, all he did was embrace Peter in a big warm hug. Peter's head rested on Erik's shoulder and his tears and snot got on his shirt. Erik didn't care, though. Erik was finally happy.

"I love you, kid." Erik said as he tighten his hug.

"I love you too, dad!" cried Peter. That hug lasted long, but it felt normal to Erik and Peter.

Sorry, my chapters are shorter. I'll try to make them longer. Also,  I cant believe I forgot, but...

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!! I cant believe I almost forgot, I'm literally trans AND bi

I can't believe how many people are reading this story, it's crazy, thank you all :)