Make it right

"Erik, open the door!" Charles shouted, "School's starting!" He hit Erik's door again.

Erik groaned and yelled back from inside his room, "I'm not a student, Charles!" 

"You're not a student, idiot, but you're a teacher, and you have your training class today" Charles replied, "did you forget??!"

"Oh shit." Erik exclaimed as jumped out of his couch and threw his blanket back on there. (yes, he sleeps in his couch/bed because it's still his office/dorm.) He quickly put on a shirt and pants. He ran his fingers through his hair and opened his door. 

Charles stared at Erik and said, "Woah, friend, you're a mess."

"Thanks." answered Erik, sarcastically. 

"Erik-" started Charles.

Erik interrupted, "-Nope, I'm not doing this today, Charles. I'm fine, and so is Peter."

"Sure, Erik," responded Charles with a sigh, "See you later then." Erik nodded and waved as Charles rolled away to his own class. Erik speed walked to his class and saw the group of students waiting for him.

"Heyyy, kids," said Erik, awkwardly, "sorry for being late." His eyes met with Peters and they both immediately looked away, both upset.

"It's fine." and "It's okay." were said around the dome 'gym'.

"Okay, so, today's class is gonna be about owning the environment you fight in." said Erik. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After class was over, Peter did the same thing he did before, he waited for all his classmates to leave to talk to Erik. Once the crowd of kids left, Erik saw Peter and quickly walked out of the gym dome. Peter huffed and followed him out.

"Hey! Wait!" Peter yelled at Erik , "Stop!" Peter easily caught up to him, using his super speed.

"What is it, Peter?" Erik asked with a disappointed sigh. Peter took a shaky deep breath.

"Why are you so mad at me? Did I do something wrong?!" asked Peter, who was close to tearing up.

"No." Erik said, looking worried.

"So you just hate me?" Peter asked, now fully sobbing. It wasn't a pretty cry, it was ugly. There was snot and Peter's eyes were puffy and red as big tears rolled down his red cheeks. Eriks eyes widened at the sight and his heart broke for the kid. Then he changed his decisions.

"Absolutely not, Peter. Never. I could never hate you." Erik said, as he embraced Peter.

"But..." Peter choked out in between sobs, "you kept avoiding me and said you were tried of me." Erik sighed and then shook his head. 

Erik replied, "That... that was a stupid mistake."

"I'm sorry for always bothering you." Peter said, still crying.

"You don't bother me. You make my day better. I only avoided you because I didn't want you to get hurt." Erik responded.

"Get hurt?" asked Peter with a sniffle.

"So far in life, everyone who I get close to gets hurt. My mother, Charles, and my old family." explained Erik.

"That's dumb." Peter said, eyes still watery.

"What?" Erik responded.

"That won't happen with me, I'm strong and fast, you got nothin to worry about." Peter said. Erik chuckled and wiped Peter's tears .

"I'm sorry for making you cry, Peter."  said Erik.

"It's fine, I feel replenished after a good cry anyways." Peter joked. He put up a thumbs up.

"Well, you have your next class in 10 seconds, so, wipe those tears and please don't be worried because of me." Erik said.

"Okay!" Peter shouted as he dashed away to his next period class. The bell rang and Erik smiled.

Hey, it's the author Aaron! Sorry for the weird spelling mistakes in past chapters, I'm trying to fix them. Also, thank you for all the comments lol and votes I really appreciate them, I'm glad you like my story :) If you have any recommendations for where the story to go, feel free to comment it! I'm sorry for the short chapter, and quick resolve. Don't worry tho, there'll be plenty of problems coming their way...