Mom Magda

Magda bursted into Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters and quickly looked around with a panicked look. Charles happened nearby and Magda saw him.

"Do you know where my son is?!" she asked. 

"Peter's in the nurse's office, he hasn't woken up yet, but he will soon, I'll lead you to the office. I should've called you earlier, sorry about that." Charles said as he sped his wheelchair to the nurse's office.

"Is, is he okay?" Magda asked, worried.

"He will be." answered Charles. They got to the office and Charles opened the door, letting Magda walk in first.

Once she spotted Peter she let out a sob and ran to her son, "I told you not to get involved, Pete" she mumbled. Peter was not bloody anymore, but he did have his past bloody bandages in the trash can next to his bed. There's an IV bag hanging next to him and draining into him. Peter looked pale.

Charles noticed that Erik was still there just sitting on a seat on one of the walls of the office and held his breath, "Um, Magda, maybe-"

"What did you do to my baby!" yelled Magda.

"I did it, Magda." said Erik as he stood up from his seat. Magda's eyes almost popped out of her sockets.

"Erik?!" shouted Magda.

"Hey, it's been long." replied Erik. Magda scoffed.

"Don't you dare say that, you, you left me and d-destroy my kid, what is wrong with you?!" said Magda.

"I'm so so sorry, you don't have to forgive me, you shouldn't forgive me. Magda, I didn't mean for you for your son to be caught in the crossfire. Everything is my fault." responded Erik. There was a moment of silence.

"You're not forgiven, but I appreciate that." Magda said. Magda looked back over to Peter and weakly smiled. She brushed some of Peter's hair out of his face. She kissed Peter's cheek and lightly ruffled his hair.

"You don't have to answer this, but... is Peter my son?" asked Erik. Magda stopped moving. In that moment it seemed like Magda stopped breathing and she bit her lip. 

"... Yes." Magda answered. Erik inhaled a big breath in shock and fell back into his seat. He covered his face with both his hands. 

"How? You weren't pregnant, right? What happened?" said Erik.

Magda explained, "I was pregnant... with twins. I didn't know either at the time. When you left I started to feel sick and wake up feeling nauseous, I told my doctor and she told me to take a pregnancy test. It came out positive, I wanted to keep the baby, so that's what happened."

"Oh my god." whispered Erik.

"The other kid is Wanda, she's a very bright kid. Home schooled, though, I thought it would be safer." added Magda.

"I..." is all Erik could say.

"Now you explain this, why is my son like this?" asked Magda. Charles saw that Erik was processing everything and answered for him.

"I'll explain that," said Charles, "after the whole anti-mutant bills being passed Erik wanted to change that, start a revolution. His plan was a bit violent, so me and Peter were against it. We had a plan to counter Erik's. It sort of worked, but when Erik was gonna kill someone with a coin Peter ran in front to stop it. Your son is a hero, Magda."

"I don't want my son to be a hero, I want him to be alive." replied Magda.

"I want that too. I care about Peter too, even though I wasn't there when he was a baby. I should've been there helping you raise the kid, I'm sorry." Erik said.

"Stop apologizing." replied Magda.

"That's what Erik usually says to me." Charles said as he slowly contemplated wether he should leave or stay.

"I promise you, Magda, I'll protect Peter with my life." said Erik.

"You better keep that promise." Magda replied.

"I will." said Erik, "... Could I meet Wanda? Sometime? I don't know if that's too much to ask."

"You can, possibly later, I don't know if I trust you yet." said Magda.

"I understand. Thank you." Erik said.

"We can talk about this more later, I just want some time with my son." Magda said as she looked at Peter.

"Of course," responded Erik, "I'll leave." Erik grabbed Charles' wheelchair and walked out of the nurse's office. Erik closed the door and walked away, still pushing Charles on his wheelchair. This was the first time after 2 days that Erik left Peter, but he knew it was right, for Magda.

"... You didn't have to man-handle my wheelchair, Erik." Charles said, breaking the silence.

Erik ignored Charles and asked, "Did you know about this?"

"Know about what?" asked Charles. 

"Don't play dumb, Charles, you know what I mean: Peter." answered Erik.

Charles sighed and said, "I knew. I figured it out on the zoo field trip, I had to keep it a secret for Peter. He begged me. I didn't know about Wanda though, I didn't even know Peter had a sibling."

"Who else knew?" Erik asked.

"Raven and a Peter's friends. That's it, I think." Charles answered. Erik stopped pushing Charles and scoffed at himself. 

"I'm such a horrible dad, god, I wish I had known." Erik said. Charles turned his head to look up at Erik.

"Peter doesn't think of you as a horrible dad." countered Charles. 

"He actually told me, 'you're such a horrible dad'. I thought he was just joking with me, trying to mock me. I should've known." Erik replied. 

"It's in the past now, Erik. When Peter wakes up, you can explain to him, apologize to him." said Charles.

"You're right, I need to stop thinking about myself. I need to think about Peter." said Erik. Erik started to push Charles again.

Charles said, "Erik, maybe when Peter wakes up, don't tell him that you know. You told me he already told you during the President situation, but something tells me that wasn't what Peter wanted to be his reveal. He might have forgotten it too, since that was right before he was hurt." 

"I was already planning to do that." Erik replied.

"Good. I'll go to my room now, by myself, I can roll myself, you don't need to do it for me." Charles said.

"Heh, yeah, sorry about that," Erik responded, "see you, hopefully Peter wakes up soon." They both waved as they walked/rolled to their rooms. Magda stayed in the nurse's office until it became too dark and she knew that Wanda was waiting for her at home. 

Of course I gotta add in Wanda and Magda. I just realized that it looks like Charles is standing in the cover I drew, which doesn't make sense bc Charles can't walk, soooo, I'm gonna have to fix that. If you guys don't like how this story is going tell me, and I'll try to make it more interesting or more fun idk.