Walkman

"BAHAHA, STOP, HA, WHAT IF MR. MCCOY HEARS, HAHA!" Jean said while dying of laughter. They were splayed out on the couch like usual.

"Dude. I'm not scared of him, he's literally like a jumbo Papa Smurf." Peter joked. That time everyone laughed with Jean.

"HAGAHAHAHA, BRO, YOU HAVE TO-" Scott said, but he was interrupted. Erik was walking by and heard them laughing.

Erik asked, "-What's so funny?" The laughing ceased and everyone's head turned.

"How do you keep walking by at the worst time?!" Asked Scott.

"Yeah, it's like you're stalking us..." Ororo said.

"My room is right down there," Erik said, pointing to a door near where they were, "you guys are super loud and whenever I walk by you're either fighting or laughing."

"Ohhhh." Ororo said. 

"We're so sorry for being loud." Kurt said, looking at the floor.

"Yeah, I'm sorry!" Jubilee said.

"You should get a Walkman, man," Peter said, "then you won't need to hear us when you are restin', and you can jam to music."

"A Walkman?" Magneto asked.

"Yeah, you know, I use it a lot." Peter answered, taking out his Walkman and waving it in front of Erik, "It's to listen to music."

"I don't enjoy music, Peter." Erik said.

"Of course you don't." Peter said as he rolled his eyes, "You probably like classical music, just like every serial killer does."

"I actually do like Wagner and Beethoven." Erik replied.

"I knew it!" Peter said, smiling wide. Erik smiled at the sight of it.

"I hate to interrupt this bonding moment between you two, but I wanna eat my food without a teacher around." Scott said. He picked up his salad that rested on the table in front of the couch.

"Shut up, Scott!" Peter said. Peter stuck out his tongue at Scott. And Scott did the same.

"I vote: Scott to shut up too." Jean said, raising her hand.

"I obviously vote the same." Ororo added, raising her hand. Jubilee and Kurt slowly raised their hand, after.

"Woooooow, I get it guys." Said Scott.

Erik said, "Actually, Scott's right, I should leave, I have my lunch break now anyways." 

"Oh, um, okay." Said Peter, dejectedly.

"Don't look so disappointed, Peter." Erik said with a chuckle.

"Sorry, I just wanted to talk to you more." Peter said.

"Not a lot of kids wanna talk to me. Any kid would be terrified of me." Erik said.

"You told me that before," Peter said, "I'm not just 'any kid'."

"Okay, how about this, Peter," Erik said, "after school today you can meet me at the garden and we can talk about anything you want."

"Really?!" Asked Peter.

"Yes." Erik responded.

"Great! Problem all solved now, so, Erik, you can leave." Scott said.

"Yeah, I get it, Scott." Erik said, "Bye, kids... bye, Peter" Erik walked away and into his room. Everyone waited for Erik's door to close and lock.

"You just dad-blocked me." Peter said to Scott, more quietly.

"Ew, what's 'dad-blocking'?" Asked Scott.

"It's what it sounds like, dickwad." Peter said.

"Okay, rule #1: when talking about any dad business, we talk more quietly." Jean said. 

"OKAY!" Jubilee said, but then corrected herself,  and whispered, "okay." Kurt simply gave a thumbs up. Ororo nodded.

"What should I talk about with Erik after school?" Asked Peter.

"You always are non stop talking, so I don't think you have an issue." Scott replied.

"Hm, that's true." Peter said.

"I'm sure it'll be great, Pete." Ororo said.

"Maybe you could tell him the secret." Kurt whispered.

"Oh no! I'm not ready for that at all!" Peter said, "He'd hate me!"

"I think he'd love you even more." Jubilee said.

"Lo, love me?! No! He probably doesn't even like me." Peter said.

"Oh god, you broke Peter, Jubilee." Scott teased. Jubilee giggled.

"RIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG" the bell rang loudly.

"Oh shit, class!" Peter said. And he quickly used his super speed to rush into his class.

"Unfair." Scott said as he ran at his normal pace down the hallway. Ororo laughed and dashed down the hallway. Everyone else ran to their class.