Twenty Five

The girls arrived at the Zodiac's dorm with the winged child they had just met. They for sur ehave a lot of questions for the latter. The Loyal Vessels too are intrigued with what happened and they are quite upset that they didn't get to join the battle their masters just had. It would have a been a perfect family battle since the Eves did join too while Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are ready to take in the details from the battle that just happened.

"Hey, kid." Momo threw a shirt to the winged child that was sitting silently on the sofa. The child did caught it and wore it. It looked like a dress to him because of how small her is.

They all observed the kid. The scratches on the back of his hand and his cheek. He has bouncy and wavy dark brown hair. It's so soft that Nayeon couldn't stop patting him on the head and squishing his cheeks. He is a bit tan. His wings are massive. Strong enough to from him to fly a few people at once. He is a fine looking child.

"What are you?" Jeongyeon started off.

The kid seemed too nervous to answer, "I am a Cherub. I am to protect the Zodiacs."

"But I thought the Loyal Vessels are of that purpose?" Wendy asked.

The winged child sighed and shook his head, massaging his temples. "You youngsters don't even know what you are and your purpose."

but you look like a midget yourself.

"Loyal Vessels are pretty much soldiers. They will fight for their masters and build the foundation of their Houses. If fortunate, the Loyal Vessels will turn into archangels."

The cherub sighed, "I—We—have been created with the Zodiacs. We come with the package I should say."

"But how come you've shown yourself just now?" Jeongyeon asked.

"The Night Deities will attack." The cherub says. The girls felt chills all over their body. "They've been preparing. Kidnapping Alphas that has potential to turn into a wolf. They are all over the world spreading their selfish desires."

The Zodiacs grimaced. It's gonna be another hell of training. But they noticed how the cherub avoid their eyes, as if hesitating to drop the final bomb.

"They've—They've got Pisces."

The Zodiacs halted. Time had stopped to give them a moment to process what the Cherub just said.

The cherub found this as an opportunity to reveal everything. "Pisces was the first ever Zodiac to ever claim an eve. Her name is Kang Seulgi, the first ever eve."

The name most definitely had a very familiar ring on the zodiac's ears. They kinda know what's up.

"Kang Seulgi. She's been trying so hard to spy on the Nught Deities. As a matter of fact, she's married to a night deity herself, she'll even go that far. Watching her from above, she's gone through lots. She has protected you girls since you transferred in this school."

"Isn't Irene strong? I swear she's stronger than me." Wendy uttered in confidence.

Just something about this news doesn't worry them that much.

Just imagining what the Night Deities who kidnapped her would go through. Uhh...

"Pisces is way too much of a softie. Beyond kind!" The Cherub rolled his eyes remembering the first time he met Pisces.